AAI ATC JE( ATC) Advt 07/2015

For people who have applied for AAI JE (ATC) Advt 07/2015 new vacancies and qualification requirement is any engineering discipline. Total 200 posts

In previous Advt 03/2015 only electronics branch eligible for JE (ATC) Is it true?? I am from mechanical and now they have changed to any engg. discipline.

any idea when is exam and when admit card will come?? Level of physics and maths question in exam??

If anybody have idea about previous qs papers of AAI...(CS branch)..Also tell about how to prepare physics and all....

any guidance on written test plz

Does anyone know which exam in AAI gives you the post of Immigration officer in FRRO? And what is the eligibility for that? Do they recruit every year for it?

Hello guys.. Today i got my interview call letter for ATC(exam held on 26th dec 2015 2nd shift) 

will u pls discuss the interview questions that r asking in ATC

and about VOICE test?

wat is actually VOICE test????

admit card released for ATC exam

can anyone confirm the syllabus for ATC Advt0/2015?

I think its 60 marks  for Part 1 - apti,gk,eng,reasoning and part 2 -60 marks for basic Physics and maths.

Please correct me if i am wrong. Plz reply

Hey guys I have made whatsapp grp ...for 7/2015 Atc (only active and serious candidate)

7/2015 ATC exam is for electrical students only?

how many are going for aai-atc instead of upcl on 24th?

• aai-atc
  • upcl

0 voters

any source for prev yr paper of atc??book,online,pdf,link..nything will do..

Mera mechanical branch hai kya sabka phy and math ka hi paper hoga ya apne stream we related            and                                              1 more thing ye thoda mai jaldi hi puch raha hu par yaha Max log phle paper diye is liye iska result kitne time me ata hai                          PLZ plz!!!!! HELP ME ON THESE TWO THINGS !!! I WILL BE THANK FULL!!!

join this group

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/npcil-et-2016-mechanical-42525196

Join Aai junior executive electrical Thread on PaGaLGuY – Invitation by @a.julfi http://bnc.lt/a/key_live_kbkQE6Qy8jxrhqmDfbDCClenzre7DAvJ?groupId=42858668&campaign=pgapp_share&feature=groupshare Lyk for aai je electrical

number of vacancies doubled to 400. what will be cut off ? any idea???

result 07/2015 any idea?

Cutoff kitni jayegi is bar koi idea hai ?

result kab tak ayega?