A word of caution...

Hello people, Just a word of caution for people thinking of joining CareerForum-Andheri branch for GMAT coaching. First thing the center is run/handled by a guy named Prof. Manish Vijay of FUTURE-PROPEL shame !! :splat: They claim f…

Hello people,

Just a word of caution for people thinking of joining CareerForum-Andheri branch for GMAT coaching.

First thing the center is run/handled by a guy named Prof. Manish Vijay of FUTURE-PROPEL shame !! :splat:

They claim for 740+ score in GMAT & also boast of a high-end strategy of achieving the same. But frankly nothing of this works for him.

Don't fall for the strategy which he will explain to lure you to join CF.

He'll make you give MOCK MGMAT test & will say he'll review it but I suppose he doesn't.

I observed few of the people who has already joined CF for GMAT, all I can say is they are not very happy with the progress of thier coaching.

He also claim for money-back guarantee if 740+ is not scored & even make you sign a term 'n' condition paper for the same. Thats all fake.

When I met him, I came to know about this guy & immediately stopped the payment of the cheque that I had issued him.

So, please guys beware & invest wisely in a good coaching institute. Otherwise self-study for GMAT.

P.S - you can search for this guy & future-propel in PG-forum.