A method that works for me!

I am not sure if this will help everyone in a “big” way, but, this idea is worth a shot. While am reading a question (be it SC, CR, DS, PS or RC) I do | | (that’s 5 vertical bars standing for the choices) on the scratch pad without even taking m…

I am not sure if this will help everyone in a "big" way, but, this idea is worth a shot.
While am reading a question (be it SC, CR, DS, PS or RC) I do | | (that's 5 vertical bars standing for the choices) on the scratch pad without even taking my eyes off the question!
And, as I rule out some choices, I strike off the appropriate bars that stand for A,B,C,D and E respectively.
Quite a good help in CR and DS, and, sometimes in those confusing SCs and rarely the PS. (If you find yourself doing this for PS, pls go back to brushing up the concepts)
If I have not been very clear - For instance, If I have eliminated A & D, the bars look like X X . Well, not really "X" but I hope you get the idea. (I just cross out the vertical bars as needed)
Anyways, thought I could share it with you folks. Am sure everyone has his or her own methods. This might help those ppl getting started with their prep. (or maybe not)
And if you don't think this is a handy tip, pls ignore the post and desist from "groans" or "no thanks" or whatever this forum provides coz it just pisses me off that people can actually spend time doing that rather than ignoring or moving on to the next post that you want to "groan" at.
Happy Prepping!!

Shiva.