A Day Away from Classes and Case Studies

Time and again, optimism has triumphed over pessimism and 21st December 2012 will be another example of the same. However, there are several other reasons as well that made the date to be an unforgettable one in the history. One such reason was th…

Time and again, optimism has triumphed over pessimism and 21st December 2012 will be another example of the same. However, there are several other reasons as well that made the date to be an unforgettable one in the history. One such reason was the Bengal Institute of Business Studies (BIBS), one of India's finest b-school, celebrating its annual picnic. Away from the piles of assignments and case studies which is synonymous with a B-school, the students and faculties, came together to celebrate the spirit of life.

Throughout the day, several games and activities were organized by the faculties for the students. Besides ensuring fun, these games also became a source to induce some important management skills such as team building and sportsmanship into the students. While the day was nearing to dusk, students put up some nice dance moves on groovy tracks.

The faculties too were not left behind either, every single faculty joined the students on the dance floor shifting the gear of fun, up.

No doubt, the picnic has ended, however, some of the voices continue to echo…

As the curtains will be drawn to the college life, these will be the moments that I will savor for the rest of my life

– Rupam Basak, MBA 2011 – 13, BIBS

Possibly, one of the best days of my life just passed by”
– Debjani Paul, Section A, MBA 2012 – 14, BIBS