7th All India PaGaLGuY Meet (AIPGM) Sponsored by MBAcrackers.com -The Final Countdown

So are we ready folks? For the the biggest, baddest, craziest Meet of all times? Here is the Guest List - total count stands at 108 as of now! [image] With few more people I know who are tentatively coming, I am closing the invites now. …

This looks fantastic. Cannot wait for the meet.

By the way, instructions for people attending the rock show:

1. Attendance is compulsory.
2. Alcoholic beverages and tomatoes are banned from the venue.

Failure to comply with the above rules will lead to revoking of your PG membership and expulsion from the meet. Worse, you will be asked to sing on stage to see if you can do better

And someone, please record the thing. We're putting in a lot of effort for practice and would love to see the final output get onto YouTube or something :-)

@adityacoool: You are our official photographer. No questions asked! :D

Chuck

Am also waiting for 9 days to over... .

To give a very slight idea about the level of insanity , we are going to achieve in the meet .... which shall be the biggest AIPGM till now with lot of oldies coming

I would like to share few stats :

Average number of posts by users coming : 905 approx
Average number of months spent in this insane world : 34 months approx

Lets get ready for the blast

Fast forward please to AIPGM!!

Some stunning stats saxena! Kaha se leke aaya hei!! :w00t: My vote for favourite Madcapz!

Gnrs ji,aap kaafi devotional lagte ho! 108 pe list bandh! Cant wait!
Is thread pe bass abhi itna spam!
Conditions apply

Wow wow wow :clap:

The list reads like the whos who of PG. Yipeeeeeeeee Will meet so many legends

BTW m going on a roadtrip from Delhi to Hyderabad(driving self) n will come to Mumbai from there 😁 For more details check out http://technik.co.in/wp/index.php/2010/05/next-few-days-roadtrip-to-hyderabad-aipgm-at-mumbai/

Its not advertising :nono:

Next few days r going to be so exciting!! Can't wait for the AIPGM

P.S. I love spamming

P.P.S. Chuck, are rotten eggs allowed??? 😛

Let the countdown begin
Cant wait more to meet the legends of PG

@Chuck: justtj aka Tarun ke hote hue Adi official photugrapher :sneaky:

@Varun: wat amazing stats

Am also waiting for 9 days to over... .

To give a very slight idea about the level of insanity , we are going to achieve in the meet .... which shall be the biggest AIPGM till now with lot of oldies coming

I would like to share few stats :

Average number of posts by users coming : 905 approx
Average number of months spent in this insane world : 34 months approx

Lets get ready for the blast

Hmm,wo to dikh raha hai tumhara bahut bada contribution hai wo statistic achieve karne mein.Next yr 2000 ka figure hoga with varoon at 5k posts

.......and errr banned

Chuck Saar: TJ se bhi photu khinchwalo pls pls :shock: We promise humlog tamatar waste nahi karenge

Varoon 2: Voting ke baare mein koi kuch discuss nahi karega :nono: Not on threads,not on PMs and definitely not on SB Gtalk pe aaja ;)

Rohit :thumbsup: \__-___O/

Last AIPGM was my first ever PG meet I knew absolutely no one.Still made plenty of friends like Gannu,Braniac,Ravi,Vivek,Nobneet,Punit,Mohit,Akshu and many many more.Sorry if I forgot anyone :oops:

Toh those who are coming for the first time,errr there must be few of them Varoon 1 ke stats dekhke,dont worry.We are a pretty() friendly bunch of people

Akshay.Vannery celebrates his budday on the 23rd.To sab log acche wale joote pehenke aajaana 11.30 ko beach band hoti hai Abhi resort ke pool mein hi fenk denge usse 😁

9 days left....!!!:cheers:

@varun...nice stats...waiting to c take on a certain sad ghost here in NITIE :)

@imcoming...i agree...lets get rotten eggs..

@gnrs...i am sure it will be amazing fun...last yr was awesome...same place..add the whos-who of PG, and i am sure we are in for a rocking time :clap:

Its gonna be my first AIPGM.
Have met some puys in Delhi PG meets and now really excited to meet the rest of the insane junta specially the awesome oldies...

This will b my first meet too and looking at the masti and dhamaal on the thread cant wait till 22nd
Hope to have some Dhaansooo time and meet lotz of interesting ppl

I love spamming

Doc, rohit ko ban kar do.. ye spamming kar raha hai : aur mere spamming rights pe iski nazar hai :banghead: pleej doc :

Next yr 2000 ka figure hoga with varoon at 5k posts

.......and errr banned

mujhe ban theek hai.. i will only reach 3.5k posts by next AIPGM 😐 ab mat ban karna mujhe .. ok daacter saaheb

@varun...nice stats...waiting to c take on a certain sad ghost here in NITIE 😃

Am also bhaiting to be the part of gawd's own campus

PS: geniusrs gave the idea of stats maine sirf calculate kiya :banghead:

All oldies are requested to bring SOP of not more than 300 words stating why should youth junta like me not call them uncle ji

Hope to have some Dhaansooo time and make lotz of interesting ppl

Bhai this guy is upto something big :wow: 😉

@adityacoool: You are our official photographer. No questions asked! :D

Chuck

:shock: Looking to get me banished from the Delhi PG circle, are you, chucky boy?? :sneaky:

I am but an Iota of the photographer that justtj is. . He has to be the official photographer. However, as he has agreed to take me as his assistant cum official equipment carrier for the meet, you might find me clicking some pics too. (mostly near the beach, though :w00t:)

P.S. Thankyou for considering me though. You shall be suitably rewarded in future by being introduced to suitable 'looking for a boyfriend' Tam Brahm women! :biggrin:

Kuch log Dilli ke saath dhokhebaajing karing:

Peepal shifting teams :banghead: Delhi ki pukaar sunai nahi di, kaha gai wo mitti ki khushboo ya fir ye gnrs ki saazish hai :sneaky:

Albeit - An amazing list of peepal - looking phorbard to meet you all

gnrs bhaijaan, is there an exact 50% quota for Mumbai in the meet.

Anyways being a Trueindian I hope I can be a part of any team :clap::cheerio:

Cheers,

True

Finally coming...after spking to estranged and checking out the guest list...
been a long time since met all the oldies... convinced anandv to also come along

3rd aipgm!!!!! cnt wait fr it... lot of noobs around..shud b fun 😁

Pagalguy really rocks!!! There is so much sanity in this insane place. :)

Its a dream come true for me to meet so many stalwarts who not only have tamed CAT but also are role models for future MBA aspirants like me.

@People who are coming to Virar Station directly.

There will be a small meet at Virar station for all of us at 12PM. The bus is expected to pick us at 1 PM for Arnala Beach Resort , the place where all the action will take place

Following People have confirmed their presence till now.I will edit it as others confirm their presence.

harry4u9
kimi.raj

@Pune Warriors

Puys , I wont be able to join all of you from pune. It would have been nice to be with all of you right from the start of journey.:)

But we would make it up for this at the meet

Finally coming...after spking to estranged and checking out the guest list...

:w00t::

Looking forward to meeting you after more than a year

What do i write here :lookround:

I want world peace

I bless AIPGM with loads of Insanity and networking

Those who are coming to the airport...

I have not yet received your inputs asto when you are arriving. Only half the total have put in their details. Pl. fill up the form sent to you by Rohit.

You can get back to me by mail for now, by next week we'll finalize on the rest of the details.

Now to get back to managing 60 tonnes of marble into shape...

Regards,
Grondmaster

This looks fantastic. Cannot wait for the meet.

By the way, instructions for people attending the rock show:

1. Attendance is compulsory.
2. Alcoholic beverages and tomatoes are banned from the venue.

@Chuck: You forgot eggs :biggrin::clap:

Cheers
Sukrit