760 but provided Wrong optional information about CGPA

:shocked:Puys, Today i received my GMAT score card, It was almost similar to what i expected except the optional CGPA score. I have mentioned a score of 4.0 which should have been around 3.7. Can anyone suggest how to correct this…

:shocked:Puys,

Today i received my GMAT score card, It was almost similar to what i expected except the optional CGPA score.

I have mentioned a score of 4.0 which should have been around 3.7.

Can anyone suggest how to correct this mistake and what affect does it have on selection criteria??

My score is 760, 5.0... I am worried that after scoring such a good score i may not be able to get a call because of this reason..:shocked:

Please suggest what should i do now to correct this mistake

congratulations on a fantastic score Ash!
Don't worry about the score on your official score report. What I would suggest though is to log in to your account details on mba.com and edit your profile. you can do either of the two things:
1. change your CGPA to the correct score
2. remove the CGPA entry and choose not to report it in your score cards.

While the schools that you opted for score-reporting during the GMAT will receive the reports with the mentioned score of 4.0, all future reports that you send to other schools will reflect the changes you make above.

Most B-schools know that Indian colleges follow a grade scale of 100 and do not expect you to report your grades on a scale of 4.0. Also, there is no single way of converting a grade scale of 100 to that of 4!

This is pretty trivial stuff and in all probability most schools may not even look at the score report to check your reported grades; they will have the official university transcripts for that. You don't have to worry about it one bit.

Good luck with your apps!

hi
congrats on your g8t score.
can u discuss your strategies,books,plans,etc for us????????
thanks in advance

don wry abt. that.
its an optional info.
regarding CGPA schools will ask for official copy from univ.
and not look at what you have entered while taking GMAT.

:shocked:Puys,

Today i received my GMAT score card, It was almost similar to what i expected except the optional CGPA score.

I have mentioned a score of 4.0 which should have been around 3.7.

Can anyone suggest how to correct this mistake and what affect does it have on selection criteria??

My score is 760, 5.0... I am worried that after scoring such a good score i may not be able to get a call because of this reason..:shocked:

Please suggest what should i do now to correct this mistake