720 - A cake walk

Dear 700+ aspirants, a small write up to share my prep experience. It was very tough for me to get along verbal after 5 years of college. I have a very hectic work schedule and was stuck at 580 - 600 even after thorough 3 months prep. It w…

Dear 700+ aspirants,
a small write up to share my prep experience. It was very tough for me to get along verbal after 5 years of college. I have a very hectic work schedule and was stuck at 580 - 600 even after thorough 3 months prep.

It was then i decided to go for tutoring, thanks to pagalguy that i came to know about Mr.Kalyan, I am very sure that without him i could not made it to 720. As a working professional i lacked focus, his course is well structured and so interesting that , SC and CR became my strength which were nightmares for me earlier.
I was able to crack any SC in less than a minute.And most of his strategies can be learnt without minimum knowledge of Grammar.

This is neiter recommendation nor advertisment or so, rather its a tip for all my fellow 700+ aspirants.
Score: Verbal - 38, M - 49 , 720

Regards,
Sharat M

well done :thumbsup: .......

congrats man ! :thumbsup: so wat all schools u targetting?

Well not yet decided, got to start the B-school survey....any suggestions?

congrats dude! whats ur profile?

Hey buddy,

Congrats man, you have made it look so easy !!!!

by the way who is Mr. Kalyan and how to get in ouch with him (sorry if he question sounds stupid!!),

Regards...............

Hey buddy,

Congrats for the good score, you have made it look so easy !!!

by the way , who is Mr.Kalyan and where can he be contacted (please dont mind if the question sounds stupid!!!)

Regards..........

Hi,
Mr.Kalyan is a certified GMAT Trainer from USA. He is put up in Bangalore. You can contact him for any queries regarding GMAT. his PH no is FOUR ONE FIVE THREE ZERO EIGHT SIX TWO......CODE ZERO EIGHT ZERO

REGARDS,

hmmmm ... now thats a sharp increase 😃 ... good going dude ..
best of luck for the road up ahead

Congrats man! :)

Plz share ur profile and ur apping plans

Congrats man

Could u tell me the strategy which u followed for the Verbal (SC,RC,and CR) plz.

Regards
--B--

Congrats man!!
Do u have any idea how is kaplan or princeton review for coaching?

Dear PGs
really sorry for Late respone.... was held up in Hectic schedules.
I have a Bachelor of Engineering Degree

I have overall experience of 6 yrs,
2 yrs in Marketing,
3 yrs in sales,
1 yr as Head of Sales Team( Team size: 6) in IT......

I plan to apply for IIM-A PGPX and preferably top 10 colleges in US.
But concern is am just 27 yrs of age and IIM A mandates 27 as minimum age.

Regards,
Sharat

Congrats man!!
Do u have any idea how is kaplan or princeton review for coaching?

Dear,
I have no idea abt Kaplan...but Princeton review is not so good.
Princeton review's Math is Good but I did not c any effective strategies( time saving) on Verbal. As verbal being main concern for many of GMAT Aspirants. U really dont feel the concern being addressed at all.

If asked I would defenitely not recomment PR and IMS too. Al that IMS knows is CAT...they have no clue that GMAT is totally different from CAT.

Regards,
Congrats man

Could u tell me the strategy which u followed for the Verbal (SC,RC,and CR) plz.

Regards
--B--

Hi PG Folk,
prior joining Csquare(Kalyan) i used to follow Kaplan and Manhattan Gmat for SC. But they helped me only upto 60% accuracy. But once i followed Kalyan I was able to c a minimum of 85% accuracy. Primarily SC and RC strategies are wonderful from Csquare. Though CR not so special. but if u follow RC then CR should not be a problem.

Math was never a challenge to me. But Kalyan's strategeies for DS helped me avoid silly mistakes.

If u have any doubts kindly PM me. As i am free currently and can take up a few.

Regards,
Sharat

guys please read this entire thread before joining the CSQUARE!
Score Your Way To The Top! - GMAT Conquered-by pritygirl

guys please read this entire thread before joining the CSQUARE!
Score Your Way To The Top! - GMAT Conquered-by pritygirl

when i tried to open the link it said

"You are banned from this site"

Just go to scoretop read through the test experience posted by pritygirl

P.S - I was able to access the link!;)

Quote from the link :

hi ... pritygirl are you from the marketing team of Csquare....

you say " I started working diligently with score top guidance. I was doing practice of SC and Math from the questions in Score Top" but you just joined the forum on 18 feb 2008......AND you have no posts before you posted this test experience.

how is that possible....I AM ONLY USING GIN'S RC TECHNIQUES TO INFER FROM YOUR TEST EXPERIENCE...

STONE A SINCERE REQUEST TO DELETE SUCH KIND OF FALSE TEST EXPERIENCES WHICH JUST AIMS TO MISGUIDE FUTURE TEST TAKERS.

"pritygirls fictional story doesnt seem to add up, if you did give your gmat on 17th feb08 how come you already know your AWA score? it takes around 10 days to get the AWA score!!!"

Just go to scoretop read through the test experience posted by pritygirl

P.S - I was able to access the link!;)

Quote from the link :

hi ... pritygirl are you from the marketing team of Csquare....

you say " I started working diligently with score top guidance. I was doing practice of SC and Math from the questions in Score Top" but you just joined the forum on 18 feb 2008......AND you have no posts before you posted this test experience.

how is that possible....I AM ONLY USING GIN'S RC TECHNIQUES TO INFER FROM YOUR TEST EXPERIENCE...

STONE A SINCERE REQUEST TO DELETE SUCH KIND OF FALSE TEST EXPERIENCES WHICH JUST AIMS TO MISGUIDE FUTURE TEST TAKERS.

"pritygirls fictional story doesnt seem to add up, if you did give your gmat on 17th feb08 how come you already know your AWA score? it takes around 10 days to get the AWA score!!!"

hey buddy...
i am just able open th ehome page and if i click on any of the link it says
you are banned from te site