710-q48,v39

edited…

edited.................

Congratulations superguy619!!!
This was indeed a motivational post. Wish you all the very best for further applicatin process. I am starting my GMAT preparation again this year...last year I made a mistake of not taking date well in advance and stopped the preparation due to either lack of motivation or maybe work in office...I'm hoping that this year will be good.

Can you please share your everyday schedule of preparation?

I just read the full post now. Even I am surprised that you got a big improvement over the GMATPrep scores, that's unusual and I should appreciate your determination.

This was indeed a motivational post. Wish you all the very best for further applicatin process. I am starting my GMAT preparation again this year...last year I made a mistake of not taking date well in advance and stopped the preparation due to either lack of motivation or maybe work in office...I'm hoping that this year will be good.

hey yogesh,
thanks for ur kind words..i will answer ur query asap as it has to be a bit detailed..may be at night..so pls wait few hrs..bye!!
skvignesh Says
I just read the full post now. Even I am surprised that you got a big improvement over the GMATPrep scores, that's unusual and I should appreciate your determination.

haha..definitely i was more than happy for the same fact..i guess thats y ppls say "Luck favours The Brave"

hey there,
i will explain my work process.it was pretty simple though rigourous.I cannot guarantee its effectiveness on other ppl but will be more than happy if it in anyway helps u.
MATHS
30 sums PS and 20 sums DS daily
VERBAL-
RC-3/4 passage
CR-10 quest
SC-10-20 ques daily.
the mantra is not the specific no. of ques daily,but the no. of days that ucan continue any schedule.taht will bring wonders to ur skills n scores.just be consistent.
shoot more ques friends

BYE an best of luck!!

well done and thanks for direction!

well u can change ur name from superguy619 to SUPERGUY710 ! 😛

well done and thanks for direction!

well u can change ur name from superguy619 to SUPERGUY710 ! :P

DUDE ,
u made me laught out of my chair..really nice sense of humour ..if ADCOM were to judge MBAs by this criteria then you should have landed in HARVARD by now.:grin:
Anyways best of luck dude and thanks for posting.
If u have doubts then dont hesitate to ask me.
BYE!!!

Superguy710! if ADCOM were judging this criteria the Jim Carey or some1like him would be in the selection panel :).
ok now comes the doubt ! my concern is actually abt my profile i also posted it in a forum but got no replies!

as my profile name suggests 'patanaikyakaru'(font know what to do) i look fwd for ur help.
i have 26 months work ex in IT company after which i'm into sales and marketing for past 6 months with a newly started advertising company , well i'm one of the founder members of the company but dnt have my name in paperwork as i've joined as a marketing and sales head :P
Now, i'm planning to give gmat and want to do MBA from a good school. but the prblm here is my profile as i dnt knw how to put it across.
any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
thankyu

regards

CONGOS buddy for ur gudd score
relax for 2-3days and then get geared up for the real work appin.

Superguy710! if ADCOM were judging this criteria the Jim Carey or some1like him would be in the selection panel :).
ok now comes the doubt ! my concern is actually abt my profile i also posted it in a forum but got no replies!

as my profile name suggests 'patanaikyakaru'(font know what to do) i look fwd for ur help.
i have 26 months work ex in IT company after which i'm into sales and marketing for past 6 months with a newly started advertising company , well i'm one of the founder members of the company but dnt have my name in paperwork as i've joined as a marketing and sales head :P
Now, i'm planning to give gmat and want to do MBA from a good school. but the prblm here is my profile as i dnt knw how to put it across.
any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
thankyu

regards

Well buddy,
First of all iwhavent applied to any bschools so may not be able to give u adequate advice.but still i will try my best.
Analyzing ur post i assume u currently have about 3 yrs of wrk exp ie.,26+6=32months.and u can add 1 more yr by the time u join classes. so u wl be having approx 4 yrs of exp which is great itself.
now am not sure about the presentation part coz its like wrapping a gift,every1 has diff method of wraping,similarly u know ur best and weakest part in ur wrk carrier so concentrate listing them down in a paper..take 1 week i would say coz its not easy to think of gud n bad exp over thousand minutes of past experience...u can show that u hv diverde exp which is gud...it,sales,marketing...
its very difficult to answer this as i alread mention above tht its subjective issue,Anyways i tried my best.i will be happy if u even get 1% help from my post.
Best of luck for ur gmat and applications.
bye
CONGOS buddy for ur gudd score
relax for 2-3days and then get geared up for the real work appin.

hey buddy thanks for ur kind gesture and appreciation .but i think i will hav to relax for more than 2 days as i will start applyin next yr..so just chillaxin and planning to take toefl after 3 months..lest see.
whats up wid u?
best of luck wid ur appl though.
SEE YA.!!

Hello,

Can anybody help me by guiding about the GMATprep tool that is available freely. I downloaded it and gave an exam ( got a very bad score of 540 though), and the next time when I tried to give the exam, I saw a lot of repeated questions (which improved my score to 690 which is ideally not a good practice). Do i need to unistall that tool and install it again? Please help me..... to know how to go about getting a new test everytime.

Thanks in advance....

hey buddy thanks for ur kind gesture and appreciation .but i think i will hav to relax for more than 2 days as i will start applyin next yr..so just chillaxin and planning to take toefl after 3 months..lest see.
whats up wid u?
best of luck wid ur appl though.
SEE YA.!!
Well buddy,
First of all iwhavent applied to any bschools so may not be able to give u adequate advice.but still i will try my best.
Analyzing ur post i assume u currently have about 3 yrs of wrk exp ie.,26+6=32months.and u can add 1 more yr by the time u join classes. so u wl be having approx 4 yrs of exp which is great itself.
now am not sure about the presentation part coz its like wrapping a gift,every1 has diff method of wraping,similarly u know ur best and weakest part in ur wrk carrier so concentrate listing them down in a paper..take 1 week i would say coz its not easy to think of gud n bad exp over thousand minutes of past experience...u can show that u hv diverde exp which is gud...it,sales,marketing...
its very difficult to answer this as i alread mention above tht its subjective issue,Anyways i tried my best.i will be happy if u even get 1% help from my post.
Best of luck for ur gmat and applications.
bye

hi dude,im having 1 yr of work ex in a core company and would be writing GMAT nxt year.iwas working on contract period for past 1year after that ibecame permanent .so does B-scools (especially ISB) which accept GMAT scores consider contract period as work ex?generally wats the min.score for ISB.
Hello,

Can anybody help me by guiding about the GMATprep tool that is available freely. I downloaded it and gave an exam ( got a very bad score of 540 though), and the next time when I tried to give the exam, I saw a lot of repeated questions (which improved my score to 690 which is ideally not a good practice). Do i need to unistall that tool and install it again? Please help me..... to know how to go about getting a new test everytime.

Thanks in advance....

hello mamtha,
congrats for ur improved socre on gmatprep.
Usually questions dont repeat themselves ,but sometime they may do so.You do not need to uninstall it.You dont need to do anything.Just take exams.Sometime u will be unlucky by coming across repeated questions but then most of the time you should be lucky,atleast for first 3 attempts,to get new questions.
Bottomline.You need not re-install it.But even if u do so,it wont do you any harm.usually questions doesnt repeat themselves untill u used it for 3-4 times.But even i was not that lucky,as i faced 10-12 repeated questions on gmatprep1 and 1-2 questions on gmatprep2 on my second attempts.
hope that helps you.
best of lucj for ur gmat,prep,and future life
bye
magnificat Says
hi dude,im having 1 yr of work ex in a core company and would be writing GMAT nxt year.iwas working on contract period for past 1year after that ibecame permanent .so does B-scools (especially ISB) which accept GMAT scores consider contract period as work ex?generally wats the min.score for ISB.

hey buddy,
Any work post graduation qualifies as "WORK EXPERIENCE" for the un iversities.The quality of the work may differ.So,as per my knowledge,your contract work will qualify as work experience,but the quality of work as measured by univ may differ on case basis.
I am not aiming for ISB ,so I dont have information regarding the minimum score.There will be many threads on ISB on this great forum.Just spend sometime and you will get your answer there.
Hope that helps you.
Best of Luck.
BYE!:grin:
:grin:hey friends,
If any person has any query regarding GMAT,then do shoot them.I am here to help you as per my calibre,knowledge and best ability.
bye and god bless!!:grin:

snipped>>>>>>>>>>

@super....nice post where 1 could sense ur excitement level....cumin 2 que....here's my profile....

10th-84%

12th-90.4%

B.E.(mechanical)-68%(2008 passout)

EC-average

from july i will be joining a automobile firm(jobless for 1 yr)
if i want to continue in my mechanical field post MBA which stream should i opt for in MBA albeit marketing(i am not intrested in marketing)???!!...thanks in advance 😃