700+' at Manhattan Review Hyderabad

Hey Guys I was at a demo session at Manhattan Review in their Himayatnagar center. I was pretty impressed to see that they have three 700+ scorers in the last 3 months that they have been here. I am an Engineer and a Skeptic, so I asked the…

Hey Guys
I was at a demo session at Manhattan Review in their Himayatnagar center. I was pretty impressed to see that they have three 700+ scorers in the last 3 months that they have been here.

I am an Engineer and a Skeptic, so I asked them to show me proofs that this is true. And sure enough they did. They showed me 2 reports and I guess the fourth one they did not get the record from the students.

I am planning on joining the next batch that they are starting. Sure, it all depends on one's preparation but I am sure the fruit is on the tree. Hope to be one of the top scorers myself.

Any one else here has attended their demo sessions or classes? What is ur opinion?

JK

Hi Kenneth

I am going for the demo class today.How was ur experience with Manhattan.Did u join it and if yes found it useful.

Please help . The other option i see if not manhattan is

1. Time

Please give some badly needed input.

Bye
Nishant