610 ( Q42 , v32).. Otherwise good profile.. Please advice

Hi… First a bit of background . Indian IT Professional, 3 years exp with a global IT Giant (Telecom domain) . Good professional achievements… Couple of technical certifications… Participated in CMMi Recertification Audit for the …

Hi..

First a bit of background .

Indian IT Professional, 3 years exp with a global IT Giant (Telecom domain) .

Good professional achievements.. Couple of technical certifications.. Participated in CMMi Recertification Audit for the organization .. Best employee rating for two consecutive years..One of the youngest members in the interview panel for conducting technical interviews.. Also a member for review of work products withing the team..
In short.. Can manage pretty good recommendations..

College GPA is 7.04 on a scale of 10 from highly reputed Indian Pvt University .. Few extracurricular activities including organizing events in Institute's cultural fest.. Full time internship in final sem at a financial solutions company..

Lots of social activities.
Spreading awareness in rural areas about hygiene and healthy life style , HIV/AIDS , Blood donation for Thalasimic Patients.. also a part of a legal body for protection of wildlife and environment.. involved in spreading awareness in urban areas about threats to nature and wildlife.. Worked in tobacco and opium deaddiction camps for a short duration..

With such achievements and a score of 610 (Q42,V32) .. do i stand a chance with some of the better known bschools around the globe.. OR i should give another shot to the test..
Improving my verbal would be a challenge as i put in around a month to practising verbal.. but still have landed up with just 32..

My list of schools include..
NUS , NTU (Singapore)
RSM Erasmus Netherlands, ESMT Germany
Lancaster , Manchester , Strathclyde UK

Please let me know if my expectations are too high for my profile..