503 Errors on the site

Hello junta, We are facing some tech issues. There are frequent 503 errors on the site over the past two days and we are trying very hard to isolate those issues. We have been upgrading a ton of stuff in terms of hardware and software and I gā€¦

Hello junta,

We are facing some tech issues. There are frequent 503 errors on the site over the past two days and we are trying very hard to isolate those issues. We have been upgrading a ton of stuff in terms of hardware and software and I guess we have now run into a conflict.

I've been trying to troubleshoot this thing for the last couple of days but to no avail. I just wanted to post and let you guys know that we are working as fast as we can on this to sort this out.

Sorry for the trouble lovely people šŸ˜ƒ

I had got some 404 errors too yesterday!...especially during 9:00 to 9:30 PM

Hope all the glitches are resolved soon

And also some vBulletin database connection errors. I think you should try and look for a best host in the US.

ace.exe Says
And also some vBulletin database connection errors. I think you should try and look for a best host in the US.

The DB errors came in and I immediately shut the site down for maintenance post which all is good.

People, any 503s last night after my posting in this thread?
The DB errors came in and I immediately shut the site down for maintenance post which all is good.

nope. been accessing the site regularly since yesterday. no errors. so far, so good! šŸ˜‰

Bade saab, after last night, when you were on SB, I haven't encountered any 503s or any glitches per se.

@apatchofsnow seems to have seen some errors today .. but hopefully it was a caching issue. If you see any errors today, please post on this thread

Captain abhi reporting :)..

1:19 am -- 503 error occured
Dint encountered many today..compared to previous few days..
Hope this place becomes 503 free soon

Encountered 503 error today during 9 - 9:05 pm.

Got this message just now šŸ˜ 10:13 PM to be more precise :)

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

Cheers!!!
Siddharth

To Administrators @ PG,

Could you please post-pone/delay all these error-prone 'upgrading' activities by two days?

Guys, IIM results are about to come and we would not want to get a 503 (or any such) error while accessing PG.

Please understand.

Thanks.

Got this message just now šŸ˜ 10:13 PM to be more precise :)

503 Service Unavailable

Cheers!!!
Siddharth

Same here !

the error prob is cropping up again i guess... got the 503 error at bout 10.15-10.30pm 2day !!

503 Service Unavailable

reported from 12:32- 12:45PM Sunday.. :

---------------------------------

One more happened.. 10:51AM Monday.. :

Was trying to move a thread from CAT section to B-schooler section and got 503 ERROR.

Today around 12.45 this came up I guess for a very brief while. We may need to do some major infra changes to sort this out so it might take a week - but do keep reporting. Hopefully we can nail the issue down before that.

11:47 AM. Same time, same place - homepage. šŸ˜

Got 503 error as I was trying to edit a poll.

Drats, for three days almost no errors and today this came up. How long was this deep, rmbt? Some hints in the log file say that it totalled around 5 mins for the two interruptions. Does that sound right?