5 Reasons not to join CL, Gurgaon

1. Incompetent DI faculty 2) VA Faculty ( also the center head) who devotes most f the time in Bowling rather than coming to center or pick up student’s phone to answer their query 3) One of the poorest GD/PI trainers ever assembled on planet …

1) Incompetent DI faculty
2) VA Faculty ( also the center head) who devotes most f the time in Bowling rather than coming to center or pick up student's phone to answer their query
3) One of the poorest GD/PI trainers ever assembled on planet earth.
4) Admin department who is better suited for a psychiatric ward rather than a coaching center
5) The CL Country head who doesn't take action on student's feedback

Please enlist more reasons, come on guys it's ur chance to prevent future student's future.

CL CP is just as bad, if not worse. PM me if interested in the details

RvP Says
CL CP is just as bad, if not worse. PM me if interested in the details

i think we should start a drive to inform Students against joining this pathetic institutes who are only interested in their 25k bucks
1) Incompetent DI faculty
2) VA Faculty ( also the center head) who devotes most f the time in Bowling rather than coming to center or pick up student's phone to answer their query
3) One of the poorest GD/PI trainers ever assembled on planet earth.
4) Admin department who is better suited for a psychiatric ward rather than a coaching center
5) The CL Country head who doesn't take action on student's feedback

Please enlist more reasons, come on guys it's ur chance to prevent future student's future.

well mr.ynwa ,

Its all subjective and vary from person to person . what is good to you might be bad to others and viceversa .so refrain posting these ..

if u have any queries or views on the same topic ,

post here

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-2011-cat-coaching-classes-queries-25054329

mods : pls close the thread :thumbsup: