25 Sept (Morning shift) BSNL TTA answer key discussion

hello guys, if u appeared for exam on 25 Sept (morning shift), do join this group for discussion about the answer key.   

25 SEPT. 2016 MORNING SHIFT 

BSNL WORNG QN K YE SHAHI ANSWER HAIN  19C,35WORNG,51A,55B,103B,104B,123A,136A,155A,159B,160A,161A,184C,188C,198B, THAT IS 25 SEPT, MORNGING SHIFT ANSWER

Type a message...

objection mail par hi dalna h na, diya hua format ko edit karke

SUSTAINED - SUPPORTED... pehla he galat 🙌 

ACCORDING  TO WIKIPEDIA QUESTION NUMBER 19.

WHO WAS THE FIRST INDIAN TO TAKE A MOVIE?

Harishchandra Sakharam Bhatavdekar (15 March 1868 – 20 February 1958) (Marathi : हरिश्चंद्र सखाराम भाटवडेकर), also known as Save dada, was the first Indian to make a film (motion picture) in India.

I AM ALSO WRONG. SO MAY AVOID THAT QUESTION IN QUERIES..

I HAVE A DOUBT IN INVERSE FOURIER TRANSFORM QN: NO 34

FNDS SUGGEST

please show worng qn 25 sept. morning shift that help to give      objection please all candidate give to objection to bsnl....

What is the correct ans of Q 79 Q 153 and Q 175

BSNL 25 MORNING WRONG QUESTIONS WITH CORRECT ANSWER

35- TWO OPTION ARE SAME

37- A  ­-6x­-35y+14=0 

38- TWO OPTION ARE SAME

51- A   INERTIA SI UNIT- Kg m^2

55- A     sound in air is only longitudional

59 -  TWO OPTION ARE SAME

66-A Equivalent resistence is  5/6 ohm

73-B  all in series for maximum heat

81- Isolator term is  used Insulator should br used "Question wrong"

84-C Inductive reactance increases with frequency Wl= 2pifL

103-B,  A=1,B=1 for Y=1

104-B NOR is universal gate hence only be used

184- C 1E hexadecimal of 11110

185-B Gate has  one output 

186-A Serial communication for long distance due to cost (ambiguous que)

187-A 8-bit MPU 

198- B MS office is not an OS

KINDLY PUT THESE QUE IN QUERY FORM !! PLEASE DISCUSS IF I have left any question or any mistake.

Question 200.Active portion contains an operating system that will be loaded                   Answer should be

C- both when you start the system only and when you reset the system only

Guys i appeared in exam 25 th morning ...list of questionS which answer are wrong given by bsnl ...

question 35.Absolute value of z = x + iy is (option are not matching).

question37.The equation of the straight line which makes intercepts (­7/3) and 2/5 on x and y axis respectively is option should be a 6x-35y+14(a)

Question 51.  SI unit of "Inertia should be Kg m2.

Question 52.Mirage Effect is caused due to  answer should be refraction network consists of a large number of ideal linear resistors, one of which is R and 

2 constant ideal sources.The power consumed by R is P1 when only 

this question option are mis printed

question66.Twelve 6 ohm resistor are used as edge to form a cube. The resistance

between two diagonally opposite corner of the cube is 

answer should be 5/6(ANSWER IS WRONG )

Question 95.A 4 bit module 6 ripple counter uses JK flip flop. If the propogation by

each flip flop is 50 ns . The maximum clock frequency be used OPTION SHOULD BE 10MHZ

Question 104.Which of the following can be used as an inverter ANSWER SHOULD BE NOR GATE.

Question 107.Which of the following statement is true

ANSWER SHOULD OPTION C

Question 121.The speed regulation of a synchronous motor is 

ANSWER SHOULD BE ZERO OPTION B

Question 136.The maximum speed at which the data can be transmitted on 

standard PCM stream is ANSWER SHOULD BE 64KB  OPTION A

Question 159.An LCD requires a power of OPTION SHOULD IN RANGE OF MILLIWATT 20mw not microwatt.

Question 185.Gate is a circuit with one or more input but out put is ANSWER SHOULD BE ONE OUTPUT NOT TWO.

Question 186._____ data transmission is more useful when sending information for

long distances ANSWER SHOULD BE SERIAL  OPTION A

Question 187.8085 MPU is  ANSWER SHOULD BE 8 BIT NOT 64 BIT.

Question 198.The following is not an operating system 

ANSWER SHOULD BE MS OFFICE NOT UNIX.

SO ABOVE QUESTION ARE BAESD ON MY OBSERVATION WHICH I FOUND WRONG IN 25 TH MORNING SESSION IF YOU COME ACROSS MORE QUESTION THEN PLEASE TELL.

Hello Friends, BSNL Released Answer Keys that is totally unsatisfactory. I request You all PLEASE complain to BSNL or if they don`t then WE Sould FIR on Exam Conducting Board. Please, Call on This toll-free no  1800 419 2929 or Email at  [email protected]. We should complain together. IF You have any idea or suggestion plz comment here. thank you! 

bhai log kisine proforma banaya hai kya pls mujhe bhi mail karo

mail id hai:-  [email protected]

25 SEP MORNING SHIFT GIVE YOUR EMAIL IN COMMENT BOX. I WILL SEND U OBJECTION PERFORMA & REFERENCE BOOK DETAILS DOCUMENTS.

can any on find the answerkeypaper.in gujart state recntly conducted BSNL Examination.. pls find the answerkeypaper.in

Anyone plz mail me the final proforma @Srishtisrivastava08 @gmail.com

final updated docx file.. i hv added Two more Q. to File i sent.. verify personally then only forward.. and pls don't sent it as it is... do update your NAME  REGISTRATION NUMBER and SIGNATURE

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Qbvx-A2zp07nZpdtwrJs-UAhwatylxWSW4sGskQ8o4/edit?usp=sharing

Survey 101: BSNLJE-2016  Do not vote TWICE to get an exact idea abt Cutoff, To share copy and paste whole thing below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To vote click: https://goo.gl/forms/3N6WfEAYU3fK5H8s2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To view result: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KbZb9jW3zv7SuXDogW7zSWz71hfv6zr_IsRUM87ojMg/edit?usp=sharing

bhai discuss the action which can we take now.....its worth wasting waiting and doing nothing...

is shift mai s kisi ka hua kya selection