[2023-2025] OFFICIAL IIM Shillong PGP Admission Queries

Hello!

This group for 2023-25 has been closed. To ask queries for the year 2024, please visit [2024-2026] OFFICIAL IIM Shillong PGP Admission Queries.

Greetings from the Public Relations Cell of IIM Shillong! This is the official thread for all candidates seeking admission to the 2023-25 batch of IIM Shillong. All queries, right upto the final shortlist, will be handled at this page.

This is an initiative by the students of IIM Shillong and hence all updates need to be confirmed with the Institute’s Admissions Office before holding IIM Shillong liable.

Regards

PR Cell, IIM Shillong

2 Likes

Did iim Shillong released pi kit 2023?
Got call and interview date, but didn’t received kit.

2 Likes

Greetings!

Kindly join the official Telegram group for updates regarding the Mentorship program.

Regards
PR Cell, IIM Shillong

Hi, Can you please share the link to the group?

Greetings!

Kindly check your email for the link to the official Telegram group.

Regards
PR Cell, IIM Shillong

Actually I have my Shillong interview scheduled on 16Feb.
That got clashed with my IIM Calcutta interview.
I requested by email to Shillong’s admin office today 25Jan 4pm to kindly provide me with a different date.

But they told that deadline to reschedule was till 9am today only. I was unaware of it. I deeply regret my negligence.

Can you please help me, if any other date is possible.

(I have interviews of other iim’s scheduled on 11,16,20,21 Feburary.)

I shall be highly thankful.
Name: Sahajdeep Singh

where will I find PI kit of iim shillong?

Will there be a Group discussion along with PI or only PI?

Dear Aspirant,

Kindly join the official Telegram group for updates regarding the Mentorship program.

Regards
PR Cell, IIM Shillong

Dear Aspirant,

The Group Discussion is a part of the selection process for PGP Admission 2023-25. Please refer to the link below:

https://www.iimshillong.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/PGP-2023-25-Admission-Process.pdf

Regards
PR Cell, IIM Shillong

1 Like

I entered my Addhar ID and class 10 marks wrong.
How shall I correct it?

In class 10 marks I took marks of 5 subjects (91.2)
It should have been marks of 6 subjects as 6 subs are mentioned in scorecard and thus percentage should have been (90.25).

Hello IIM Shillong PR Team,
Everyone shortlisted for the GDPI have not received the mail regarding mentorship program or Telegram group link (Primary/Promotions/Spam). Please look into this matter as in future some important emails can also be missed like that.

Thank you

1 Like

Dear Aspirant,

The deadline for rescheduling request was clearly communicated. It’s not possible to provide a different date now.

Regards
PR Cell, IIM Shillong

Hi,
The link provided in the mail for the telegram group is not working for me.
Kindly help me with the same.
Regards,
Jasmine Bindra

Hello,
I am not able to upload my interview letter in mentorship program google form. Please help me out.
Regards,
Somya

1 Like

Dear Aspirant,

We are mentioning below few alternative methods you can try to join our telegram channel:-

1. Join the link through your laptop( If you do not have the telegram app installed in our laptop, you can download the same from telegram website).
  2. Try joining the link through Brave browser instead of Google Chrome( by changing your default browser )
  3. Change your settings. When you click on the link, it should directly open in telegram instead of opening in Google Chrome first and then telegram.

Regards
PR Cell, IIM Shillong

Dear Aspirant,

You need to upload your interview call letter in the PDF format. If you are facing issue, it might be because your google storage limit is full. You can try filling the form using an alternative email address.

Regards
PR Cell, IIM Shillong

Hi PR Team,

I had raised a request to reschedule the interview date for me, as it clashes with IIM Kozhikode. I had emailed on Jan 24, 2023. Can you please let me know by when will I get an update on the same?

Thanks,
Shivani Batra

1 Like

Hi, how long does the interview process take generally? I have to report at 9am in the morning and need to catch a flight in the evening. Would that be possible?

1 Like

Dear Aspirant,

Kindly drop a mail to the Admissions (IIM Shillong) regarding the same.

Regards
PR Cell, IIM Shillong

1 Like