[2022-2024] Official IIM Nagpur Admission Queries

Hello Everyone,

Greetings from IIM Nagpur!

This thread is dedicated to all the discussions regarding MBA admissions for 2022-24 at IIM Nagpur. It is natural to have queries regarding the admission process. Feel free to post your queries here. We will keep you updated about the same.

Also, please join the following groups for further information and queries:
PagalGuy - [2022-2024] Official IIM Nagpur Admission Queries
Telegram - Telegram: Join Group Chat

You can follow us on the following pages to stay updated and to know more about IIM Nagpur:

LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/school/iimn/
Instagram- Login • Instagram
Facebook- IIM Nagpur
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/c/NexusMediaPRClubIIMNagpur

Warm Regards,

7 Likes

Hello Admission Committee,
In the Admission policy for MBA 2022-2024, it is mentioned that the work ex will be considered until 31 May 2021. According to that I am getting 10 marks as I have 23 months work ex by that date. But in the form, since we are filling work ex till 1st March, my experience is getting over 30 months which is giving me very less credit. Should I enter work ex till only 31 July 2021 in the form as well? Please help.

Dear Candidate

Please enter your actual work-ex end date in the application form so that the panel knows how long you have worked. However, only the total number of months of work-ex completed (as of July 31st, 2021) will be considered to assign a WE score. Any work-ex after July 31st, 2021, will not be considered for assigning the WE score.

2 Likes

I dont have refree mobile number what should I add

What would be the tentative date for GD PI?

I have filled IIM Nagpur application form. But I am not able to see the merged pdf. I have not uploaded any password enabled files.
Please help as today is the last date for submission

Recently, I have filled and submitted the application form for IIM Nagpur-PGP 2022-2024 stage 2. I got to know that the email id that I have filled in pertaining to my Referee 1 is not working. I sent an email to admission department regarding this issue and tried to contact them but couldn’t get through. Could anyone please help me out in amending the email address.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks in Advance,

Kind Regards,
Ashish.

Recently, I have filled and submitted the application form for IIM Nagpur-PGP 2022-2024 stage 2. I got to know that the email id that I have filled in pertaining to my Referee 2 is not working. I sent an email to admission department regarding this issue and tried to contact them but couldn’t get through. Could anyone please help me out in amending the email address. As Deadline for the same is approaching please do the needful.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Jaymin Naik.

When will be the list of shortlisted candidates for pi released??

Dear Aspirants,

1st PI Shortlist Released

The first PI shortlist for PGP 2022-24 admission has been released. Mails have been sent to all the shortlisted candidates. The candidates will receive emails from one of the following email ids – [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]. Candidates can log in to their accounts and check the status. Candidates need to confirm their presence for PI by March 23rd, 12 PM (noon).

Candidates who have confirmed their presence for PI will be contacted over email with further details of the PI.

The category wise CS cut-offs for the first PI shortlist is as follows:

General- 5.902552
NC-OBC- 4.016828
EWS- 3.941924
SC- 3.046007
DAP- 1.471008
ST- 0.949442

For admissions related update visit: https://www.iimnagpur.ac.in/admissions/mba/domestic/admission-updates/

In order to be the part of IIMN official admissions query Whatsapp group , kindly send the screenshot of the mail to either of the following numbers:

Burhanuddin Hussain - 7415748752
Dienelo Leo- 7005561861
Deepti Sharma-8920011472
Kapil Verma- 9650666061
Nikita Gulati- 8882082021
Payal Malik - 8802132699
Rip Sahu- 7908339036
Simon Fernandes - 9819752588
Vijay Dev- 7799333745

Note: It might take up to 24 hrs to get added to the official WhatsApp group upon requesting. Kindly keep patience.

Consider a candidate who completed his/her bachelors in May 2021, got job in August 2021.
So, in this case, his/her work-ex as of July 31st, 2021 will be zero, and he/she will be awarded WE score of zero for CS calculation.
But in reality, till the last date of filling IIMN application form, he/she will have completed 6-7 months of work-ex.
Isn’t it unfair, that the grading system works on the past data, even after entering the latest details in the IIMN application form along with required proofs…?

I filled the form on 10th March but I didn’t receive any mail for PI. So, what should i do?

Dear Candidate

Kindly drop a mail to [email protected] with the proof of clashing date & slot. Your interview will preferably be rescheduled within the same date on a different time slot. However, if slots are available on any other day then date change request can also be considered.

Note: It’s mandatory to attach the proof of clashing interview with date & time slot.

Dear Candidate,

1st PI Shortlist has been released. If you haven’t received any mail, kindly be patient; there will be another shortlist which will be released soon

Kindly visit https://www.iimnagpur.ac.in/admissions/mba/domestic/important-dates/ for more information

PI Process Update

:black_small_square:This is to inform you that the PI process of IIM Nagpur is starting from 28th March 2022. It’ll be conducted online.

:black_small_square:The interviews for candidates in 1st PI shortlist are scheduled from 28th March to 22nd April. The 2nd PI shortlist will be tentatively released by the third week of April. Keep visiting IIM Nagpur website regularly for the updates regarding dates and admissions: https://www.iimnagpur.ac.in/admissions/mba/domestic/admission-updates/

:black_small_square:PI schedule mails are being rolled out to the eligible candidates in phases. The mails with PI date will be sent 1 week in advance to the schedule and the slot will be informed 1 day prior to the interview.

:black_small_square:Candidates are requested to check the spam folder as well and add [email protected] and [email protected] ID to the contact list.

PI Rescheduling

:black_small_square:In case of any clash with other interviews the candidate shall drop a mail with the proof (Date & time slot) to [email protected] latest by 6:00 PM on the day before their respective IIM Nagpur interview.

:black_small_square: Try to flag the interview clash issue well in advance to avoid last minute trouble. Any request to reschedule the PI will be considered only if it is made before the date of PI and will be subject to the availability of the slot.

:black_small_square:The interview will preferably be rescheduled within the same date on a different time slot. However, if slots are available on any other day then a date change request can also be considered.

PI Guidelines

Here are a few guidelines that we recommend you follow during the interviews that will be conducted over the next few weeks.

Basic Zoom Etiquette:

1. Ensure a good internet connection with at least one backup connection.

2. Ensure a clear background without any disturbance.

3. Test if your mic and camera are working correctly before the allotted interview slot.

4. You may be put in the waiting room while some other candidate(s) is(are) being interviewed. Please remain patient and don’t panic.

5. Ensure that the name displayed on Zoom is the same name you have used for CAT Registration.

6. Ensure that you have a Government Authorized ID Card at all times.

7. For attendance & verification: Morning slot candidates have to report by 9:10 AM and Afternoon slot candidates shall report by 2:00 PM.

8. Candidates are advised to join the attendance & verification meet at least 10-15 mins prior to their reporting time. The meet link will be disabled one hour from reporting time.

In case you face any issue during the interview process drop a mail to admissions support. You can also reach out to:

Deepti Sharma - +91 8920011472
Burhanuddin - +91-8763724159
Rip Sahu - +91-7908339036

You can also check out this interview experience video by IIM Nagpur students for Interview Prep: Interview experiences from IIM Nagpur Students - YouTube

Best of Luck!

This is to inform the candidates who have their IIM Nagpur PI today i.e., on 14th April in the morning slot that there might be a slight delay in the PI due to network issues. The issue has been resolved. However candidates can expect a delay of 15-20 mins from their scheduled PI time. So you are requested not to panic and wait patiently after joining the PI link on your designated time.

Dear Candidates,

2nd PI Shortlist Released

The second PI shortlist for PGP 2022-24 admission has been released. Mails have been sent to all the shortlisted candidates. The candidates will receive emails from the following email id – [email protected]. Candidates can log in to their IIM Nagpur portals at https://pgpadmission.iimnagpur.ac.in/ and check the status. Shortlisted candidates need to confirm their presence for PI by April 18th, 6:00 PM.

Candidates who have confirmed their presence for PI will be contacted over email with further details of the PI schedule.

The category wise CS cut-offs for the first PI shortlist is as follows:

General- 5.719198
NC-OBC- 3.571271
EWS- 2.975907
SC- 1.550254

For admissions related update visit: https://www.iimnagpur.ac.in/admissions/mba/domestic/admission-updates/

In order to be the part of IIMN official admissions query Whatsapp group , kindly send the screenshot of the mail to either of the following numbers:

Burhanuddin Hussain - 7415748752
Dienelo Leo- 7005561861
Deepti Sharma-8920011472
Kapil Verma- 9650666061
Nikita Gulati- 8882082021
Payal Malik - 8802132699
Rip Sahu- 7908339036
Simon Fernandes - 9819752588
Vijay Dev- 7799333745

Note: It might take up to 24 hrs to get added to the official WhatsApp group upon requesting. Kindly keep patience.

PI Shortlist update

Third PI shortlist for IIM Nagpur admissions 2022-24 will tentatively be released today. Any update regarding the same will be relayed to the candidates accordingly.