[2021] AIMCAT 2209 (18 Sep - 22 Sep)

VARC - 30(14A,10C)
DILR -28(12A,10C)
QUANT -47(19A,16C)

OA:105 ( First 100 in a mock this season, happy but should not be complacent abh)

3 Likes

This guy is shady. He claims to have scored 163 in SIMCAT 9 but the official topper has scored 149.

2 Likes

Time can sometimes screw up their toppers list…
So can IMS…
But not even Ramanujan back from the grave can calculate 63 marks in QA with 23C/3W :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Oh lol. Weird thing to do

1 Like

OOF. Dude forgot to recheck his match before coming here to seek validation.

yes I gave both the SIMCAT and AIMCAT out of the window and this is the first time I did score this high, Plus these are mocks and it is up to you to believe in what you read as they wont help in the actual CAT
Keep the grind going

Lol but u posted ur marks within window

1 Like

This still doesn’t make sense. AIMCAT window got closed today itself and simcat ended yesterday. So how did you take the test outside the window?

Mate, you posted your scores here well before either window ended. Anyway, good luck.

1 Like

Clearly a troll. Changed his name from Rishi Saxena to Kritika Sharma.

1 Like

Welp, that unraveled pretty quickly :grimacing:

1 Like

There are two vessels, P and Q, containing only milk and only water respectively. The volume of milk in P is the same as the volume of water in Q. Now one-third the contents of P are poured into Q, after which one-fourth the contents of Q are poured back into P. If this process is repeated 15 more times, what is the approximate final concentration of milk in vessel P?

I didnt understood answer plase someone expain

Is there anybody willing to sell their AIMCAT test series? Please DM.
Thanks.

All good

Can everybody access the video solutions for this aimcat ?

1 Like

AIMCAT 2209, Outside window
VARC: 14/22, 36 (Dense RCs)
LRDI: 16/16, 48
QA: 16/19, 46 (Sorting out easy ques from difficult ones)
OA: 130

4 Likes

Bro can you give me your telegram id

23/22/65/110

Accuracy low both in DILR and quant ;(

Onto next one !

2 Likes

Good one!