[2020-2022] NITIE, MUMBAI PGDIM/PGDISEM Official Admissions Helpline Discussion Thread

Hello! Welcome to the Official Helpline Discussion Thread for the admission process of NITIE, Mumbai for the Academic Session 2020-2022.

NITIE Mumbai announces admissions to its Management Programs

1.PGDIM 

2.PGDISEM 

Link to Admission Portal :

http://www.nitie.edu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4720

Last Date of Application : 3rd February 2020

Follow us on Facebook for Admissions Related Queries :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/445175479443181/

Regards,

Admissions Committee

You know what they say about achieving the impossible – “Everything seems impossible until it is done”. Think about all those pages you sacrificed in solving puzzles, remember how those fiction books used to fix your Monday blues? Think of all the social occasions you missed out on because you just had to get that one more mock practice in. Burning of the midnight oil and the priority adjustment in favor of CAT prep, all of it stems from your motivation to pursue the B-school dream. Believe in it. You have done your part; now is the time to let your motivation speak for itself. So, grab a tub of popcorn, watch "The Wolf of Wall Street" and unwind yourself for the D-Day.

Regards,

Admissions Committee, NITIE

1 Like

while filling the form it takes to the payment gateway after filling the application form. And when "proceed with payment " is selected, it throws an error. Please check.

Can anyone please let me know what was last year cutoff for OBC-NC

what is the obc-cutoff for NITIE for both the programs?

What is the expected overall and sectional cutoffs for Nitie?

Hi what is the difference between the courses :  

1.PGDIM 

2.PGDISEM 

GEM with 13 months work experience OA: 169 Verbal: 60 DILR:30 Quant:79 Slot 2. Do I stand any chance of getting a call for PGDIM NITIE considering my low DILR percentile (expecting 86 %le)? Genuine opinions please.

Hi, 

Is there any sectional cutoff for NITIE or only overall percentile cutoff for PGDIM ?

Hi please tell about the seat distribution for Nitie pgdim nd pgdsem courses

What are the overall and sectional cutoff for ews candidate for shortlisting?

OBC/Engineering

CAT OA 90 slot 1

Expected Percentile - 85

X/XII/Engineering - 95/90.2/75.4

No work ex

Is there a chance for a call?

CFA level 2 June 2020 aspirants!! 

Arif Video Lectures are available! these videos are best to prep for level 2!

Anyone who passed level 1 can vouch on this! 

Available at very nominal rate (just want to share the cost)

DM for more details!

PS: level 1 videos are available for free on IFT learning portal

Can anyone please tell me what was the cutoff last year for PGDIM in NITIE for EWS category? If you know someone who was shortlisted from EWS category, can you please let me know what was his/her percentile?

What is the minimum percentile criteria for a call from NITIE for EWS candidate?

Can someone enlighten me about the final selection criteria weightages for admission in nitie pgdim course?

General Engineer Male 10th-95.00%, 12th- 91.60%, Btech-87.20%, CAT VA-26, LRDI-44, QA-61 , Overall-131 slot 2 Work Experience- 30 Months till date. Sector- Manufacturing and Constructions Any chance of call??

Hello team, My University gives percentage in each semesters and if I add all marks of all semesters and take average then it comes as 70%. However, at the end of 8 semesters, my University gives final CGPA certificate which has 8.75 CGPA. (It is due to the fact that university topper scores only 74-75) My doubt: Shall I fill 87.5 as my percentage? (Behind all my marksheets there is a formula which states percentage = CGPA*10, so I have an official document which can be taken as proof) Or Shall I fill 70 as my percentage?

Hello guys can anyone tell me what is the cuttoff for sc category in nitie for pgdim course.? Thanks in advanced

I heard NITIE doesn't take people with grad score less than 7.5. How true is it?