2019 - WOXSEN Official Admissions Query Thread

Official group for WOXSEN Admissions where students can ask questions related to PGDM & PGPXP Programme.

Is this thread open for admission discussion?

What is the NMAT, CAT or XAT cut-off for PGPXP program? Also the average package for the program.

What is the GMAT cutoff?

What's the average fresher package for PGDM course?

What was the pgp-xp batch size 2-017-2018 batch and how many of those got placed . 

Woxsen School of Business is glad to announce that CYCLE 1 for PGP - Family Managed Business is now open. Some of the highlights of the course:

- Part time format gives students enough time for in-class learning & implementation at their businesses. 

- One on one mentoring from industry leaders in real estate, retail, textile, consulting and many more

- Course outline focussing on family business conflict management & improved solutions in finance, marketing, hr & operations

- Faculty from IVY League Schools & top Indian Institutes 

Learn more - http://www.woxsen.edu.in/site/PGPFMB or call +91-9121170461/63 for more details. 

What is the cut off for pgdm for nmat ,xat ,cat. 

When will round 2 start for pgbp ??

Hi,

1. What are the expected number of seats for PGPXP for 2018 intake? Is it going to increase? 

2. What is the Average GMAT score for last year intake?

3. How does the program rate for shifting from Design Engineering to Operations Management?

4. How are the placements for Operations?

Hello, I have received a call for the personal interview and have been asked to bring the completed application form..

Should I download it from net or fill it up offline??

Also what the batch size of the 2015 pgdm batch and how many of them were placed?

Hi.. I would like to know about the placements. How are the placements for PGPXP batch??and what was the minimum package offered?? Does it have 100 % placement?

Hello , I would like to know if the admission process is still active or has ended . and about the NMAT cut off score . will you conduct GDPI in bhubaneswar ?

Hi, Can I know what is the batch size for PGPXP batch for the year 2018-19 and placements report of the previous batch. How many of the students in PGPXP batch last year got 10LPA + package and also the highest domestic package of 2017-18 batch?? 

Is it necessary to complete the student engagement cell induction kit and the SOP?

What is the batch size for PGDM this year ?

Hello, What is the procedure for refund and where can we find the refund application form??

Hello..

Today is the last day to submit the SOP?

hello,

May i know the average and highest placements stats for PGDM .

i've attended the interview on 3rd. when wil the result be out?