2019 EE GATE(POSTGATE PSUS MTECH NITIE QUERIES) ESE(MAINS PREPARATION)

After GATE 2019 EE discipline...discussions about PSU applications interviews cutoffs Group discussion... for future aspirants also to keep a record

ESE MAINS preparation tips for PRELIMS and other questions

I ask for active participation of candidates who are looking forward to future endeavours...

Best of Luck....

NTPC Cutoff

This was Last year Cutoff for 2018 but in 2019 there will be a steep change it can be known after results.

NTPC seats as per advertisements

Seats may vary as per requirement chances are there for increasing 

POSOCO Detailed Advertisement including revised seats

The total number of candiates to call for interview will be in ratio of 3:1 whoever had applied. 

POSOCO CUTOFFS 2018

The total number of candiates to call for interview will be in ratio of 3:1 whoever had applied.

ONGC Detailed Advertisement

The Application Portal is not opened will be opened till April..

Will notify as soon as the link is active..

ONGC CUTOFFS

As the results will be out before the activation of the link..You can expect to fill up the Applications as per the previous Score..

Note:

Seats informations are not availabel yet

POWERGRID RECRUITMENT 2019 SEAT

Ans keys changed of GATE 2018 EE only 6W and 24W PEC question both correct A or C..

For electrical candidates the safe marks for EE General to expect call letter(don't confuse with selection) is 80-85 above 85 defineitely they will get high weightage in interview .....

But start preparibg for GD and PI....

what could be this years cutoff for IISC Bangalore interview call?

Someone plzz help

Hello guys My gate EE score is 626 and rank 3826, I am from OBC category. I want pursue Mtech from iit. Is this score is enough and which iits can I get? Plz reply I am in depression.

Last Year IOCL ONGC MDL were the first to issue call letters for interviews tentatively at june...stay tuned

ONGC notifications are out with Vacancy

ESE Mains is all about the writing the effective answers with the best presentation along with maintaining accuracy. I got 321/600 in ESE Mains 2018 last year. I have made this course taking into consideration my past experiences in answer writing. I have explained the art of writing by taking all the  cases of attempting a numerical, theoretical or derivation type question. I have also included some common mistakes which an aspirant commits and also some of FAQs regarding ESE Mains Preparation. Those who are struggling to write the effective answers or are confused how to prepare for ESE Mains can refer to my course on Unacademy whose link I am sharing below. 

Most of the ESE aspirants in E&T Engg. Discipline face the problem in preparing for the most dreadful subject i.e. Computer Organization and Architecture. To give my brief introduction, I have done my B.Tech. from NIT Jaipur in 2017 in Computer Science and Engineering Branch with a CGPA of 9.1. 

To make your task simpler, I have made an entire course on Computer Architecture, Operating Systems and DBMS. You do not need to refer any additional material for ESE as this course covers all the concepts in a greater detail. You can fully rely on this course. I have also tried to add various practice questions, ESE previous year questions and conventional questions so that a beginner in this subject can get familiar with this subject easier. If you face any problem while preparing for this subject, you can ask without any hesitation.

ONGC APPLICATION IS OPEN FROM NOW SO DO APPLY

Start Date:05/04/2019

End Date:24/04/2019

Dont try to apply after deadlines are over...

Is there any Gate 2020 preparation group for EE?

Till what rank will a general candidate land a maharatna? Other than maharatna what rank?