[2018-2020] IIM-A FABM Call getters

Join this group and ask everyone you know to join this group who have a IIM A FABM call.

Call getters please comment.

Last year tracker

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1633UacCNliOCzsgE4WwSQZj-xLVePqAUmBQdR1iFzCY/edit#gid=0

Selected candidates could DM me their contact so that I can add you to Watsapp grp

Cutoff for FMAB shortlist for general candidates?

Whats the difference between co curricular and extra curricular activities

Are there common placements for fabm.and pgp students?

please post the link for results of FABM

Hi I am not able to login to IIM a fabm form. It says invalid username I am using cat userid and password. Please help

Any idea about this special form? There's no link to this. The admission status page has just two forms i.e. interview and famly details form.

"Since you are not from Food and Agriculture background (disciplines), you should fill in an additional Special Form alongwith online interview form mentioned above. The deadline for receiving this form is 23:59:59 on 15th January, 2018."

Getting error while logging in even after entering all the credentials correctly. Please help me out here!! 

Would be filling family details form ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

last date extended?

Call to convert ratio in fabm??

How to prepare for the case study discussion? Is there any link for solved case studies?

we have to upload graduation certificate in the application form, but I dont have that certificate.

today is the last day for application submission . PLease help me out

Hello everyone! Is there anyone in general category who got a call less than 80 percentile in FABM? Does anybody has an idea regarding the sectional and overall cutoffs in PGP FABM for general category??

Hello people. Does anyone in general category having all sectionals above 75 and overall below 90 received a call in FABM category??

does anyone get any mail regarding gdpi schedule?

Did any one got an email from IIM A saying that you are shortlisted for FABM and providing the login details to fill the form? Please reply ASAP