[2018-20][Official] PUMBA, Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune. MBA Admissions

Greetings MBA Aspirants, We are starting this thread to answer all sorts of queries related to the MBA program of Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune (P.U.MBA) for the 2018-20 batch.

Greetings MBA Aspirants, We are starting this thread to answer all sorts of queries related to the MBA program of Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune (P.U.MBA) for the 2018-20 batch. 

The official facebook page of PUMBA admissions 2018-20

http://bit.ly/2osUuZ8 

What is mh cet cutoff for pumba

Mat score is accepted ? Is yes then what is the cutoff for that ? I have got 98.42 percentile in mat can I apply for pgdm in Pumba ? Nd what is the procedure to apply for that ?

Hi Team, last year cut off for obc Home university through CET was around 95 marks approximately 97 percentile and seats were 180 overall but I heard this Time sears gonna be 120 only is it true? Because last year also everyone was saying seats will be 120 only but at the end it remained 180 only. Please clarify

what is the expected cmat 18 cutoff for PUMBA ??

What will b the expected cut of for MHCET... For PUMBA

how to apply for all indi seat through cat oms ??

MAT February score 99.89%ile (800 marks) Chances? And plz explain the process of application.

What was the cat cutoff last year for open category??

I have cmat - 92.17 . Out of Maharashtra candidate. Do I stand a chance for PUMBA....plz tell

Do pumba accept may 2018 mat or atma score for 2018-20 pgdm batch

What will be the expected cutoff percentile for MHCET 2018 general Maharashtra candidate?

What is the avg package ? N how placement cell works ?

Got 98.55 in Cmat ,do i have any chances?

Hey guys what was the cutoff for CET General Maharashtra state candidate Home University Thanks.

Mat cutoff for mba++ at pumba

is mat score accepted ?

Cmat 99.19(Rank 521) OMS category. PUMBA chances?