[2018-20] MBA, Department of Business Economics (DBE), DU

Taking up querries of the upcoming students, for guiding them to select Institutes of their standards.

What would be the cut-off for OBC?

What is the cut off for general candidate with engineering background without any work experience??

What is the weightage given to CAT score, 10th and 12th for final shortlist?

When will the admission process start?

The forms for the admission process to MBA(BE) offered by Department of Business Economics has began.

The candidates can apply through the following link:

https://www.assoftwaregroup.com/duscadmission/default.aspx

what is the final cut off for general category , graduated in business economics with no work ex.

What is the last date to fill the application form?

Can anyone tell guide me joint admission process of DBE & DFS? Because they have a joint application form i guess. So how will they conduct the process of gdpi jointly or one by one? And what will be NC-OBC cutoff for the same?

DBE has sectional cut-off also? or just Overall?

Maths is mandatory in 10+2 ?

(NC-OBC)I am expecting around 85 percentile In CAT 2017 my class 10th cgpa is 9.4 and scored 92.2% in 12th with a score of 95 in maths done bcom (plain) and started pursuing CA but unable to get through apart from that i have done certification course of NCFM From NSE academy (4 modules) . What are my chances of conversion

What was the least cat score of obc NCL category candidate who converted DBE

Hi buddies !! I got 88.5/94.1/74% in 10 th,12th ,graduation iam OBC (NON CREAM LAYER) student I will expect 88% in cat 2017 Is there any chances to get a interview call ??? Plz. Reply me

Online form doesn't ask for candidate's photo and signature???

Or this is done during sign-up process and not the actual form filling?

Confused because i signed up some other day but completed the form today.

Hi, I've completed the application process and done the payment. I also got the acknowledgement from the bank. But the payment is not reflected after logging in.

Do we have to fill best of 4 in 12 th percentage. My best of 4 is 93.75 and i filled my percentage based on every subject which is 92.2 . Is it gonna cost me?

What was the least cat score for obc NCL category candidate who converted ( means get admission) last year.

How much percentile would ensure a comfortable in? A Business Economics Graduate.

Which one of the following you think is most in demand as per industriy perspective? 

• MBA in Operations
  • MBA in Data Analytics/ Science
  • MBA in Finance
  • MBA in Marketing

0 voters