[2017-2019] Official MBA(Business Economics) , Deptt. of Business Economics [DBE], DU Admissions

Hi All,Department of Business Economics, University of Delhi announces Admission to its Management Program.Official Website: http://www.dbe-du.org

Apply Here:https://www.assoftwaregroup.com/duscadmissions/

Last date of payment: Jan 7, 2017
Last date for submission of online applications: Jan 7, 2017

Regards,
Admission Committee

This is the official thread for MBA(BE) 2017-19 admissions. Request you to post your queries here.

What was last year's cutoff for the programme?

Can you please tell about the placements and summer internships as well?

MBA(BE) 2017-19 aspirants join the below group on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/381646205510741/

what is probability of an engineer getting into this program as it is about economics?

How suitable(in terms of academic rigour) is this program for someone who does not have a strong mathematics background( I'm a pharma grad)? What kind of job profiles/roles are on offer? I am not concerned about placements  figures, but the actual profile(aiming for marketing and QTB specialization)? Please provide some insights. Thank you!

How suitable(in terms of academic rigour) is this program for someone who does not have a strong mathematics background( I'm a pharma grad)? What kind of job profiles/roles are on offer? I am not concerned about placements  figures, but the actual profile(aiming for marketing and QTB specialization)? Please provide some insights. Thank you!

I filled MBE du application form but I made payment twice..what could I do now..how to get back my extra 

I have following academic record 10th--86.3 12th--87 Graduation-- 76.53 Graduation degree - BMS(management) Do I have any chance of clearing the cutoffs?? Also.. It is mentioned that bbs/bms students will get some extra weightage.... But while filling the form., there is no option for entering BMS.as graduation degree.. So do we have to select BBS or management for the same??

Hi. I m an economics graduate from DU (general female category) and a fresher. What can be the minimum cat %ile for MBE?

is sectional cutoff applicable or only overall percentile is taken in consideration?

I just finished my form. The payment has been done and I have got the reciept but when I login again it does not show any message that the application has been subnitted or anything like that. Should I be worried? just 1 min left.

I had a trouble with payment but it was successful later. But it had crossed midnight by a minute on the transaction page. I havent received any confirmation mail. Please help. 

Are there any chances of the last date being extended. Some of my friends missed it yesterday. @gaurav.humble

I had applied for both MBA(FM) & MBA(BE) but I've got a confirmation mail only from MFC stating thank you for applying to MFC. Do we get confirmation from MBE separately or does it include both? Thanx in advance.

Hi, plz suggest about chances of getting a call for MBA (BE). X- 84.8%; XII- 88 %; B. Tech- 75.8%; Maths- 86; work ex - 32 months in Sales & Marketing/ BD/ channel management with reputed MNC. CAT expected %ile: 92-93%.

General female. CAT: 93%ile, 10th:92.75% 12th: 93%. 3. 5 yrs work ex in an EPC.. 12th maths 90%. What are my chances of getting shortlisted?

General male engineer , CAT 91.1 with all 3 sectional above 80

TCS work ex 2.5 yrs till date? any chance for GDPI call ? Is it worth for an enginner background to apply in this college ? X-88% XII- 79.75% Btch -71.86%(Maths X-100 marks, Maths XII- 91 marks, Maths Btch- A grade)

Will the applications reopen? Any trend of reopening?

NC-OBC,,CAT-OA-87.32. X-92.14,XII-94.20, XII Maths-95. what are the chances pl.?