(2017-2019) IIM Raipur Admission Queries [OFFICIAL]

Greeting from IIM Raipur Admissions Committee!! We are opening up this forum to assist you in these final crucial moments before your Interviews starts. Through this endaveour we hope to guide you in the final stages of admission by providing key inputs from our experiences of the GD WAT PI processes and answer any and every query related to admissions.

Having gone through a similar stage ourselves we understand the feelings you must be experiencing. We will bring you all the Admission related updates alongwith GD PI tips.

We encourage you all to come forward and fire away all your doubts,queries and questions and we will be more than happy to help to the best of our abilities!!

gem 96.41

va 72.2

lr 99.38

qa 96.1

12th 87.8

10th 89.3

btech 7.9

fresher

any chance?

Hi guys, on behalf of IIM Raipur we wish you all the very best for the upcoming interviews and we will be here with you till the end.Kindly join us at https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-iim-raipur-admission-queries-2017-2019-6514035472203776 where we will continue with our updates and discussions.  

My cat percentile is 95.44 (86.88,91.8,97.29) class 10 is 95 and class 12 92 and btech is 82.5

hi .. CAT OA - 91.36 ( VA- 80.5 DI- 97.5 Quants- 85.6) CPT and IPCC group 1 Clear .. Graduation (B.com) - 71 from DU, 12th - 91, Work exp 15 months..  Wat r my chances for the call? 

HI,
GEN Female
Cat OA-85.7 ( VA-86 ;DI-86 ;QA-72)
X: 95

XII: 97

BE: 85
Work Experience : 13 months
Any chance of getting a call? 

Shortlisted. Further process details?

U worked in a small scale plant for 2 months without salary. Will it be counted as work ex?

Is there any last date to fill CAP form? I have older IIM call also

I have been shortlisted for WAT-PI. I am pursuing MMS from SIMSREE. I have submitted my original documents to college when I took admission. As I don't have documents with me now, will provisional letter will do or do I need to get them back from college? Also what is the last date to fill the CAP form?

Is it possible to edit graduation marks in cat form for selection process now

Does IIM Raipur has permanent campus....??? If not,by when it is supposed to get ready 

Any update on result date?

Is result coming toninght after 12 ? true ot just  rumour ?

Wl264 obc in raipur..any chance of conversion?someone please help..

When will IIM Raipur shift to its permanent campus? 

Iim raipur WL 11 dap category is there any chance of conversion in 2nd list?? If anyone has any idea about last year trends.. It would help a lot

Refund link? Can't find..

Link is active!!!! Looks like no movement this time also!