Hello Puys, This is an official page for Life at GIBS Business School, Bangalore. Here you can have the discussion on any query related to GIBS Business School in terms of Academics, Value added programs, Extra curricular activities, Infrastructure, Hostel Life, Facilities etc . .
The campus design serves to strengthen the sense of people at the School, with the belief that the daily interactions of residential life only increase the potential for learning. The MBA experience is more than attending classes-it's about having a sense of community, and feeling that the place where you live for two years is truly your home.
GIBS has a very well facilitated villa style hostel for the college residents/students from far places. The life has certain great attractions. In spite of the freedom enjoyed by students they have to abide by the rules of the hostel. Hostel life provides a care-free atmosphere. The students stay comfortably away from the stern eyes of the parents.
GIBS has a separate hostel section under the management of Hostel Management Committee. This committee is headed by its Chairperson. The Chief Warden, GIBS, who is the secretary of the Committee administers the day to day aspects of the hostel management.
Hostel has a Warden from the teaching faculty of the college who is responsible for the discipline, maintenance of building, allotment of rooms etc. The hostel staff consists of caretakers/ block supervisors, other attendants and maintenance staff. Complete safety and Security is ensured inside the Hostels and the Campus by Installing CCTV. GIBS also ensures safety of the students by appointing Block Supervisors, Warden and Chief Warden (inside the Hostels) and Security Staff and Chief Security Officer (in the Campus).
Reservation will be based on registration for the course with the Admissions Office. Reservation of rooms will be done after the students are accepted for the course and a roll number is allotted by the admissions office.
Villas @ GIBS
- Cherry Blossom
- Laurel and Many more . . .
Sports are very important for MBA Students because sports provide Entertainment & Exercise (some sports are physical exercise while others are mental exercise.)
GIBS Sports Academy has launched Sports Management Certification Program which is an innovative and unique program of GIBS.
Sports Education not only teaches the students to maintain the physical stamina, but also the habit of obedience, discipline, the determination to win, will power, etc.
GIBS Sports Academy organizes various sports activities and events at various levels - Class level, College level, Inter college level, University level, etc.
- Table tennis
- Snooker & many More...
Clubs & Committees provide excellent networking opportunities for students and a place to meet other people with similar interests and ideas, along with an opportunity for students to take on leadership roles.
· Student library committee
· CSR committee
· Anti- ragging committee
· Newsletter Committee
· Sponsorship Committee
· Alumni committee
· Mess committee
· Sports Committee
· Placement Committee
· Cultural Committee
· Media Cell
· Industry Interaction Cell
· Entrepreneurship Cell
· Dance Committee
· Fitness Club
· Talent Hunt Committee
· Photography Club
Play GIBS Quiz to enhance you general knowledge & Experience the difference !!!
Orientation Program - 2015-17 Batch
Why GIBS :
- bring the latest business thinking to your organisation
- create, scrutinise and exploit opportunities
- have well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and to interact with groups and individuals at all levels
- apply consistently in-depth knowledge and understanding, based on previous work experience and advanced study, to complex business situations
- have an holistic understanding of all key business concepts and functions, including financial management
- apply strategic management skills at a senior level in changing business environments
- transform organisations through strategic leadership, intellectual rigour and professional ethical values
- understand and have experience of global issues
- lead and develop others in an organisational context
- make sound judgements with incomplete data and communicate conclusions clearly to a range of audiences
- be self-directed and able to act autonomously in planning and implementing projects
- responsibility for continuing to develop their knowledge and skills
GIBS offers Communication and Personality Program by Stevenson University, USA
GIBS has come up with a Corporate Social Responsibility Activity by initiating GSF (GIBS Social Foundation), A Societal Mission of Government, Business and Civil Society, which is inspiring people around the World towards providing quality education for underprivileged children and youth.
- Arranging Seminars on World AIDS Day, Environment Day, on Birthdays of National Leaders etc.,;
- Educating people on sanitation, cleanliness & good habits in villages;
- Tree plantation in the approach roads;
- Taking the orphanage children for a movie/outing;
- Visiting old age homes and arranging some entertainment activities for them;
- Organizing free medical/blood donation camps;
- Donating used clothes, shoes, school bags, books to the deserved ones;
- Free service at Govt Hospitals, where our attention is required by group of service minded people;
- Arranging dust bins for collecting garbage in villages;
- Organizing Yoga/physical fitness camps;
- Visiting nearby Govt. School and educating them and donating them uniforms, textbooks, notebooks and pencils;
- Fundraising activities
- and many more.......
Wishing you and your family a very bright,colourful and joyful holi.
With love and best wishes.
architecture of GIBS is made considering all the Vastu aspects such as The
Akash (Sky), The Agni (Fire), The Vayu (Air), The Prithvi (Earth) and The Jal
GIBS Celebrated this Ugadi 2015 with great devotion and with new enthusiasm and great hopes with lots of HAPPINESS !!!!
On this Joyous occasion of Ugadi GIBS Wishing you a happy Ugadi brings you new spirit and new beginning and prosperity...
With love and best wishes.
Visit Online 360 Degree Virtual Tour of GIBS Business School, Bangalore
Click here to start
Happy to announce that GIBS BUSINESS SCHOOL, Bangalore is organizing the world renowned YES+ Programme in association with ART OF LIVING INTERNATIONAL CENTER From 24-29th August 2015 for MBA Students Batch 2015-17
Whoever looking for BBA/B.Com or MBA/PGDM, i will suggest GIBS - one among the top B-schools in India. GIBS is rated by Just Dial with the Certification of 5 star Ratings GIBS have been awarded as " Student Choice Award 2017 " from " College Search " for "The Best Industry Exposure" & "Best Startup Incubator". GIBS is AICTE, UGC , MHRD, ISO Certified Institutions. GIBS is in association with CAT – 2017, XAT -2018 and ATMA – 2018 and is ranked 8th Best in terms of Industry Exposure