FOR IMS MOCK TESTS DISCUSSION
In the analysis part, it would be better for us if you provide the average time taken by top percentilers (instead of all the applicants) against each question
I'm facing technical issue in Concept builder. I have written mails to IMS but they didn't respond. Any way to resolve it ?
If a person who has booked a slot at centre takes test from home, then is he eligible to get percentiles and rank?
Please provide link(google drive) For previous year ims mocks!!!
any way to turn off automatic start of video solution while reviewing mock whenever i click next q?? my whole data pack will be finished because of these videos
can anyone tell me 3 most difficult home simcats, which are close to cat and have unique questions?
simcat 118 anyone? what score did u get?
Hi everyone, Just need quick help -
I want to give 5 easy mocks before CAT. Could you tell me 5 easiest IMS proctored / unproctored SIMCAT? (15 simcat test series which IMS conducts)
You can comment SIMCAT number, also it will be great if you comment in order of difficulty, EASY TO TUFF
Has anyone given free simcat? Can it be taken - is it very easy or like normal mock ??
Reposting my brief article from other thread.
Finally, the D-Day is here.
The day that will be the culmination of all the effort put through those late nights and early mornings. Its the day you have been waiting for since the past year, or maybe more. I know you'll all make sure it's worth the wait.
A few pointers, in case you find it useful:
1. MOST IMPORTANT: Please please make sure that you are well rested. It sounds easy, but trust me, many of you won't be able to sleep the night before. Happened with me. And a lot of others. I wasn't able to sleep for a minute before the exam. Trust me when I say this, your mind will be cluttered with thousands of thoughts on the night before exam. You'll have to make sure you get ample sleep.
2. The hardest part of the preparation is over. Believe me, you couldn't have been better prepared, contrary to what most of you may be thinking right now. You may choose to chill or to revise some basic formulae tomorrow. Totally up to you. Just do whatever your gut tells you to do.
3. A lot of you might be thinking of giving up right now and trying again next year. I would quote someone for you: "You have not come this far to come only this far". Attitude is what matters right now.
4. There might be many instances during the exam when you may feel like giving up. DO NOT GIVE UP. I repeat, DO NOT GIVE UP.!! Trust me, CAT gives you atleast 2-3 attempts to make a comeback. The battle is actually not lost till you leave that room after 3 hours. My strongest section, VA was bombed terribly as I was sleep deprived. But I somehow managed to perform decently in the other 2 sections.
5. Lastly, just keep in mind the reason why you embarked upon this journey. Keep it in mind always. It will give you that extra push that you will definitely need in the exam. If you are feeling short on motivation, you might watch a short youtube video: Time for War
ALL THE BEST CHAMPIONS.!!
GIVE IT ALL YOU HAVE.!!
Trust me, you'll be glad you embarked on this journey.
Waiting for you on the other side...
PGP 2017-19, IIM Bangalore
CAT 2016: OA- 99.64
VA: 94.11 LRDI: 99.78 QA: 98.98
does anyone have simcats of last year with solutions
CAT 2018 Answer Key and Score Calculator by IMS is now available. Click https://goo.gl/yjjr49 and calculate your score now!
IMS Answer Key for CAT 2018 Slot 1 and Slot 2 Exam is out! Visit News and Notifications on myIMS: http://myimsv2.imsindia.com/ to view the same.
Wondering how was #IIFT2018? Click https://goo.gl/pWZJvw to read Detailed overall as well as Section-wise Analysis by IMS Experts and what after IIFT!
does anyone here have key or answers to ims classroom modules?