[2016-2018] SIBM Bengaluru GE-PI Converts

Hye all! Discussions and queries related to further admission process for those who have been shorlisted for GE-PI process will be done here.

Hi, how can I check the shortlist?

The gepi will be in the bangalore itself??

Shortlisted 😃

Shortlisted ,first covert of da season....!!!!

Earnest appeal to the current students of sibm b... could please give an idea of the genre of the WAT topics being asked?? And also the the kind  of group activities conducted in the selection process?? Thanking in advance : smiley: @ishita118 

Can esteemed seniors from SIBMB tell me more about the college, infrastructure, median figures, summer placement and faculty ? I have read in detail from the site but i want a first hand report from your side. Thanks in advance

Hi Seniors,

Thanks for all the support and guidance from you about sibm bangalore.

1.  Can you please tell us where we can find the list of documents to be brought for GD/PI

2. Can you please tell us if SIBM-Bangalore has 100 percent placements

Once again...Thanks for your continous replies and support

Seniors Please elaborate about the group exercise that is a part of admission process at sibm-b

Shortlisted for GEPIWAT

how to prepare for next round 

does any one hv some pdf related to GEPI prep Send me at my emailid - [email protected]

guys...send me ur contact card...i have created a grp for sibm b gepiwat preparations ...my contact-8527355157....please text ur number on my whatsapp...not here...

What sort of questions will be asked from our undergrad? Can someone provide a few examples? Just to get a better idea. It's been 2 years since I graduated so a bit out of touch and more than a bit worried.

Do the group exercise also consist of gd??

anyone scheduled for 11th ???  12pm slot

is there a checklist of documents needed for GE PI??? 

Mentors please help!!!

Anyone scheduled on 9th feb?

How long does it take from the airport to SIBM-B campus?

Do I take the bus or a cab? Pls guide me with the route. Thanks!

Anyone travelling from Kolkata?

How many candidates were called for gepiwat approx ?

Anyone from kolkata on 11th afternoon slot??