[2016-2018] NITK, SURATHKAL [SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT] - MBA Admissions Official

Applications are invited to the 10th batch of MBA programme by the School of Management, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangalore.

Test Scores considered: CAT 2015 or GMAT

UG: Any discipline with not less than 50% marks/ 5.5 CGPA (45% or 5.0 for SC/ST)

Last date for applications : 1-03-2016

Total Intake: 64

Information bulletin & applications:

http://www.nitk.ac.in/mba-admissions

Details about the programme:

http://som.nitk.ac.in/

Official Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/mba.nitk.surathkal/

This is the official Thread for the 2016 - 2018 Admissions to the School of Management, NITK, Surathkal for the 2 year MBA Degree Programme. Kindly post all your queries. 

Hi,

CAT 93.3 

Va/dilr/qa 65/92/98 respectively

X-60 xii56 grad(BBA) -60

No work experiences

ll I get call?

CAT- 69.57

10th-84.2

12th-81.8

UG (Btech )-6.28

general category 

what about my chances ? and tell me about placements ?

CAT= 69.72 10th= 86.5%, 12th=73%, B.E.= 79% 6 months of work ex till date in Mahindra n Mahindra.. General category.. Any chance of GD/PI call??

can i get a call at 61 percentile in cat ..obc category // 11 months teaching experience

CAT= 86.72 10th= 92.5%, 12th=84.5%, B.E.= 67.8% (NIT, Trichy) No Work Experience | General category.. Any chance of call?

CAT - 78%ile

10th- 78.2

12th-79.5

B.E( Industrial Production)- CGPA - 7.96

No work ex.

Any suggestions? 

and the last date to apply?

Can you please tell me about the placement statistics of MBA 2013-2015 batch.?

I heard that only NIT Trichy is good for MBA in NIT's. Also the placements are good for B.Tech only and bad for MBA as well as M.Tech. Is that true?

Thanks in advance.

Hi I m sanjay sahu, cat 85.3% category - gen, work ex - 3.8 yr. I got some doubts please clarify

1. What is the minimum, median and maximum salary package?

2. I could see 100% placements at a weblink, it is quiet good to look. But even PSUs, Banks and Sabbaticals come under placements through college? How was this considered into 100% placement? Please clarify - Would like to know before applying.

3. Any possibility of having a connection or talk with the present batch students? - to know the practical happening.

Please respond

going by the placement statistics ...its written there 26 eligible candidates out of which 20 are placed // however the total intake is 64 so were the other seats vacant or what are the eligiblity parameters to sit for placements

Deepak here GM category

cat 85 percentile 

BE 8.25/10

12th 87%

10th 92% CBSE

Work ex 8 months

But have a discontinuity after april 2015 due to some family problems

chances of call ?

and how well is the recognition of MBA in NITK ? 

cat percentile overall 93.37

sectional 88,89 and 94

sslc cbse 78.8

plus two 82.67

degree btech mech 61.63%

completed october 2014

obc ncl

still no accountable work experience till now...whats my chance for getting gd pi call?

also whats the chance for final admission?

is there any fee waiver if annual income is below 250000???

obc ncl

cat percentile overall 93.37

sectional 88,89 and 94

sslc cbse 78.8

plus two 82.67

degree btech mech 61.63%

completed october 2014

still no accountable work experience till now...whats my chance for getting gd pi call?

also whats the chance for final admission?

is there any fee waiver if annual income is below 250000???

Has anyone got reply from nitk regarding admission either email or letter?

Got both registration memo and go pi confirmation letter through post, the intrw process is on 26 march Saturday

@dhritimanh Can you please guide us as to how good the placements are for HR specialization? Any good companies like Genpact or TCS/Infosys coming in for MBA?

Attending GD PI process saturday good luck to all those who are attending tomorrow.

Checked in to Sharada Lodge at Surathkal,near CanaraBank.Pretty clean and reasonable rooms.

When will be the results declared?

In what ways is nitc som better than nitk?or vice versa....