[2016-2018] NITIE GD PI Call Getters Discussion (PGDIM & PGDISEM)

Greetings!

Congratulations to all the candidates who received a shortlist for GD PI process!

CAT cut off not announced officially. We cannot answer queries related to the same.

For all other queries related to preparation for GD PI, travelling to NITIE, arrangement for accommodation and others, please do post here!

You can tag anyone of us while posting queries - @boombaat @Rd721 @MihirZinzu @sandesha56 

All the very best!!

Regards

Team IMPACT

GENERAL FAQs:

1. How to reschedule?

Candidates are required to drop a mail to [email protected] keeping [email protected] in CC.

Try to keep the subject line of mail as: Interview Reschedule request for GD/PI process-2016

Please mention the reason for rescheduling and attach a proof for the same. Request without proof will not be entertained. The last date to mail in the rescheduling requests is 25/03/2016. The request will be dealt on case to case basis and the AO will revert to you after the decision is taken. Please be patient as this might take a while.

2. What to do about the payment receipt proof?

The AO requires the Transaction ID along-with Name and Registration number for the verification of payment.

Candidates who have not already downloaded the receipt can follow these steps:.

Visit https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/suvidharemittanceform.htm.

Click on the payment history on the left of the page.

Choose any two input options to generate the i-collect receipt.

If you have the i-collect number, then select the second option, else provide a date range in which the transaction was made along with your phone number and DOB.

Print the i-collect challan.

3. I have entered incorrect details in the application form. What can I do now?

These details can be rectified when you come down to the campus for the GD-PI process. Please make sure that you carry all the required documents and proofs for the same.

4. What are the documents needed during GD/PI?

. Payment Receipt (in original) . Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST candidate . Latest OBC Non Creamy Layer Certificate in case of OBC-NCL Candidates . Physical Disability Certificate (if applicable) . Income Certificate by competent authority in case of SC/ST Candidate whose income is less than 4.5 Lacs/Annum . Experience Certificate (if applicable) . Original Certificates of qualification and mark-sheets (from Xth onwards) . CAT Score card (in Original) . Equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities for candidate with foreign degrees . 2 sets of self-attested of photocopies of all the above documents (mentioned as Testimonials in the mail)

5. On what factors, does the final admission depend?

The final admission depends on your performance in the GD-PI process, the previous acads and the CAT percentile. Last year the selection criteria was: CAT Score 30%, GD 15%, PI 30%, Xth 10%, XIIth 10%, Graduation 5%. Weight-age for Work-ex was included in the PI score calculation. This might change this year as the AO has not released any break-up as of now. Try and do your best in the GD-PI rounds and you will sail through. Good luck!

6. I stay at xyz. What are my travel options?

Please refer the 'HOW TO REACH NITIE' document in the admission portal. You can view/download this document once you login in the portal. If it is still unclear, please ping us and we will be there to help.

7. Will I get accommodation? If yes, for what duration?

Follow the guidelines given in the GD-PI letter available on the portal. Accommodation will be provided on first-come-first-served basis at the rate of Rs.400/- per day per candidate for a maximum period of 2 days i.e. the day before the date of Interview and the Interview day. Request for accommodation needs to be sent by email to [email protected] before 25/03/2016.

Try to keep the subject line of mail as: Accommodation request for GD/PI process-2016

The mail should mention the CAT Registration Number, Name and GD and PI scheduled time and date and the number of days for which accommodation is required. The accommodation will be provided only to the aspirant and not to any parent/relative.

8. My slot is at HH00 hrs. By when will the process get over?

Please keep minimum of 8 hours for the process, from the reporting time and try not book any tickets within this range.

9. I haven't received the refund for having paid twice. When will I get it?

Please drop a mail to [email protected] and attach the proper proofs for the same.

10. How many people have been shortlisted for the GDPI round?

The call to convert ratio last year was 6:1. As of now, the college does not declare the number of students selected for the GD-PI round.

Can one reschedule booked Accommodation?

Anyone from delhi (ncr) GDPI on 6th or 7th.

Anyone from Bangalore?

For payment receipt: Any proof (statement,bank SMS) will do,it must contain transaction number/ID and amount paid by you.

Any whatsapp/FB group for call getters?

I don't have any payment receipt , can only retrieve payment confirmation from bank statement details .

any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks !

Hello,

All GD-PI call getters are requested to join the following Facebook group: Click Here

Henceforth all the queries will be handled in that group only.

Also be informed that you will be added to the group only if you ping us the screenshot of the 'selection mail from NITIE' or 'Admission portal congratulatory message'

Your name is supposed to be visible and also mention your details (Name / Registration No./CAT ID) in the message.

You can ping the below mentioned people on Facebook to get added in the official group.

Sunny Anand 

Mihir Zinzuwadia 

Sandesha Shinde 

Rohan Desai 

Lakshman Aravind 

We will soon be releasing the mentor-ship details in this Facebook group!

Regards,
Team IMPACT

Hello @boombaat .. My interview is scheduled on 4/4/2016 and I have my IIM Indore interview on 5/4/2016 in delhi. can i reschedule my interview ...plz help 

I'm coming from bangalore and reaching there night before the interview. I have asked for accommodation. Is it ok if I reach in the mid night? Since its a college and ..I don't know. :P 

I have my interview on 7th 8 AM slot.

By when can I expect to get free ?

Can I book my train tickets for the 5:15 train in the evening ?

Mjhe mere paise wapas do Mera naam nahi aaya list main

hi seniors, i have my interview on 05/04/16 11.00 am , i am from chennai  , how long will the process take? If i know some info , it would be feasible to book my return tickets ! kindly help @boombaat 

5 april gd/pi date? Anyone from Delhi?

I have entered my work experience months incorrectly in the personal form of nitie. How can I correct it? Please guide me.

What does "Photocopies of all testimonials self attested (2 copies) for our records" mean in the mail we have received. Which documents are needed for this ?

I have my GD-PI on 4th April at 11:00AM. I need accommodation on campus if possible. What do I need to do to get it? I need to catch a flight back on the same day, when will my process get over (11:00AM slot).

Please guide admins.

HI frnz,

I have my interview on april 7, 2pm.

i will be travelling on 7th morning from bangalore.

if anybody interested in joining me, call me at 7899916095 & we shall go together. i am going to book my ticket in two days.

Can interview be rescheduled to a weekend date?