[2016-18] TAPMI Manipal - Admissions 2016 Queries and Discussions

Greetings from TAPMI Manipal!

TAPMI Manipal invites applications for its three PGDM programs:

1) PGDM

2) PGDM - Healthcare Management

3) PGDM - Banking & Financial Services

Please post your admissions related queries here and we will be happy to address all the queries of prospective applicants.

Website: http://www.tapmi.edu.in/admissions/prospectus-and-online-application-2016/

E-mail: [email protected]

Last date to apply online is 7th January 2016

Best wishes,

Admissions Office

TAPMI Manipal

Does TAPMI accept CMAT scores ?

What is the average GMAT cut off score for TAPMI ? 

When we apply can we apply for PGDM and PGDM-BKFS both ? What are the prices of admission forms ? Also, any idea when will the prospectus be released online? (as of now the webpage says will be released soon). Thanks 

What was the cat cut off for gen mba and mat cut off healthcare??

Wat is the expected cat cutoff for gen category for pgdm according to previous year trends 

TAPMI Manipal has been ranked at 18th place by Business Today B-School Rankings 2015. 

http://bschools.businesstoday.in/?year=2015&college=TAPMI-Manipal&rank=18

When is last date to apply ?

Will tapmi online application be open after CAT result??

can some one tell about the placements at tapmi? avg pkg?

What was the last year CAT cut-off of PGDM for general category??

HI..

-if you can tell me the cat/xat cutoff for general category -pgdm as evrywhr else d general assumption is 90percentile

-if der r sectional cutoffs considerd

-and approx by whn d cal for wat/pi can b expected ds tym?

What was the average GMAT score cut off last year ?

I am an Indian National but i am temporarily living overseas on a work permit in kenya and come to india every 3 months. I would like to apply for an MBA, but I am confused whether I apply under general or NRI? Also I have done a MSc Finance and BSc Economics from the UK but have not done any of the tests so wanted to find out about my eligibility level

what is a safe gmat score for "Conversion" not call....mine is 660 ...should i go for retake??

What is the placement scenario for the current batch?

last year XAT cutoff?

Academic profile required for admission in TAPMI?

I just wanted to ask I have started to apply for your MCOM program but wanted to apply for MCOM Banking Technology and Logistics. But in the groups I only see MCOM Logisitcs,what should i do about this? Also I wanted to inquire once I apply for MCOM how fast will i attain a reply for the application. Thanks 

what is the last date by which I can take the GMAT ? or do i need to submit a GMAT score before 7th Jan ?