[2016-18] Official IIM Calcutta Admission Queries

Hey folks, Greetings from the External Relations Cell of IIM Calcutta. Congratulations for getting the results of your months long hard work. For many of you this is the stepping stone that will lead you to the coveted B-schools of the country. For many others it is the time to introspect and plan ahead. This thread is to cater to the queries of the those shortlisted for the admission process at IIMC. Goodluck!

-ER Secretary

Percentile- 99.72 Grad- 76.63 (B.Tech from DTU) 12th-94 10th-92 Work ex-17 months Can I expect a call??

When are they going to release the call??

CAT - 96.83 percentile 

Xth - 88.6%

XIIth - 92.17%

CA Group 1 cleared

Pursuing Actuarial Science

BCom (H) - 78.8% (Jadavpur University)

Any chance of getting a call

Shortlist is out.

@IIM Calcutta the official call letter has been sent by courier. If somehow I didn't receive that, can one still appear for wat&pi? Just wondering..

What are your WAT/PI dates?

@heman26 What is the possibility of Change in PI Date in IIM Calcutta Interview??

What is the cutoff for IIM C this year for guys with 10 12 >81?

I've 99.83, didn't get a call. I've just one backdrop. I've 68 in 12th. Does anyone have call with less than 170 scaled score?

Can we get the venue of interview changed as well?

Can someone throw light on fee structure?

What was the last percentile to get a call ?

Guys, what is the meaning of "Short-listed category" in the shortlist? Mine is "OPEN and SC". Does that mean that i have been selected for both General as well as SC category? Does anybody else have this?

Can anyone tell if they have interview date after 10th march in bangalore for IIMC interview

how many general category students are short listed this year? also any idea about last yrs data? 

How the cat score was calculated and what is the highest cat scaled score this year?

What is converts to calls ratio in IIM C?

I will be leaving from my present address tomorrow, and my call letter for interview is yet to reach me.. What to do?

Anybody got interview in Hyderabad? Also date and time please.