[2016-18] IIM A PGP-FABM Call Getters

This group is meant for all those who got GD/PI call from IIMA-ABM

Anybody shortlisted for iim a fabm received hard copies....

HI, Where do I check if I received call. Link given on the website not working.

It is not working today try afterwards.

has anybody got to know interview date.......received hardcopy for the inerview..?

Site is working now

How is this program i got 95.96 in cat but only 62 in verbal obc category?? I got shortlisted

I guess the mail might be coming any time now. If I remember correctly, we'll also need to fill a PI form which comes along with the mail. Has anyone received the same?

I am trying to fill the special form but the site says invalid login credentials. Anyone facing the same issue?

I haven't received any call letter for the interview when is it?  

For non-agricultural background students: I am seeing edit submission option but not the final submission. Can anybody tell where can i submit answer finally. And I guess there is only two questions to be answered nothing else? Please clearify asap

Is there any shortlisting done for non-agro background students post submission of form?

Anyone got the mail about the interview schedule?

Any updates regarding gdpi on 4,5th...

dates and time displayed on fabm page!!!!!!!!

you will find venue and time details at the admission status of pgp-fabm

anybody received hard copy of form or mail

Do we have GD or WAT ?? I hope interview process is common for both PGP-M and FABM call getters..

got the mail and also

Dear all,

PFA the interview form which needs to be duly filled in and brought at the time of interview in case if you dont get the hard copy of the same through courier on time.ThanksPGP-FABM Office

I have my interview at ahmedabad on 5th, but reaching there on 4th... Anyone wants to share accommodation ?