[2016-18] FMS BHU ADMISSION QUERIES

Welcome to FMS BHU

We are living in a world where the management education is gaining momentum. Skills of professional management makes career oriented younger generation more confident and successful in achieving their career dreams.

The Faculty aspires to be one of the most admired Global Centers of Excellence committed to redefining the domain of Management Knowledge and developing socially sensitive leader-managers.

This group is made to answer all your possible queries regarding admissions at Faculty Of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University.

For more details, you can visit :- www.bhu.ac.in/fms/

JONNAVITHULA PHANEEDRA

FMS-BHU

2015-17

Welcome to FMS BHU

We are living in a world where the management education is gaining momentum. Skills of professional management makes career oriented younger generation more confident and successful in achieving their career dreams. Organizations also require professional hands blended with management skills to carryout their future growth plans.

In the present scenario, at FMS, BHU, we understand that the responsibilities and challenges before management institutions in general and that of our Faculty, being one of the premier management institutions in the country in particular, are high.

Keeping all these in view we have set a Vision, a Mission and objectives for the Faculty:

Vision:

The Faculty aspires to be one of the most admired Global Centers of Excellence committed to redefining the domain of Management Knowledge and developing socially sensitive leader-managers.

Mission:

The mission of the Faculty of Management Studies is to cater to the needs of the business, industry and other vital sectors through quality education, research, consultancy and other professional services.

Objectives:

To impart need based education to promising young talents aspiring to carve their careers in management.

To enrich the field of management through research -both applied and conceptual, and quality publications.

To enhance the decision making skills and the administrative competence of practicing managers through MDPs and solve their specific problems through consultancy services.

To enrich the knowledge and skills of teachers of various Management Institutes through Quality Improvement Programmes.

To collaborate with the corporate and world class academic institutions for the furtherance of management education and research and also for bridging the line of divide.

This group is made to answer all your possible queries regarding admissions at Faculty Of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University.

For more details, you can visit :- www.bhu.ac.in/fms/

JONNAVITHULA PHANEEDRA

FMS-BHU

2015-17

Hi, till when the forms will be out? What was the cutoff for general last time? 

How are the placements? What were the average and highest packages this year?

what was the cut off of last time for nc-obc?

what is the decent percentile to get into fms bhu with a decent profile

To  all the intrested fellas this is to apprise u all about that fms bhu forms are out for academic session 2k16-17 .

Useful Link:bhu.ac.in/fms

is there any sectional cut off in cat to be eligible for fms bhu admission?

also, it is mentioned that academic records will be given a certain weightage.. can you tell the percentages to marks allotment?

frm whr cn v pay the regt fees??

can someone provide the cut offs for last year? sc category 

WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS THAT NEED BE SENT TO THE INSTITUTION ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FORM PRINT OUT?

8.4 cgpa in class x cbse 

65% in clas xii nios 

80% in btech srm university 

If i will get 95% in cat then what are my chaces??

Category general 😞

what was fms bhu cutoff last year????

Can anyone give me the link to apply online?

In the notification, it is mentioned that the DD to be made must be payable at SBI BHU Main Branch (Code No. 0211).

I conveyed same to my nearest SBI branch but instead of this, they made DD payable at State Bank of India, Banaras Hindu University, CODE NO 00211 and mentioned this to be correct.

Is there any problem regarding this? Please reply asap as I need to send this tomorrow. 

after downloading app form what are requirement certificates to attached the  app form 

what is last date for send

What is the expected CAT cut off (in DA Category) for FMS BHU for 2016-2018 admission?

Can we pay the fees online or do we need to send a demand draft? Also what is the minimum cut off for general category?

guys what was the obc cut off for fms bhu last year

Sir/Ma'am, will I get any confirmation mail regarding the acceptance of application by Fms BHU?? I have already send all necessary documents with DD on 21st november.. bt hvnt received any response fm ur side.. 

Filled in application form should be sent by Indian speed post or it can be done by any courier service??