[2015-2017] NITIE Mumbai Admissions Helpdesk (PGDIM/PGDISEM)

Hi All,

NITIE, Mumbai announcesAdmission to its Management Programs:

1. PGDIM

2.PGDISEM

Link to admission Portal: http://www.nitie.edu/applyonline_im_isem/

Important Dates:

Submission of online application begin: October13, 2014

Last date of payment: December 31, 2014, 14:00 hours

Last date for submission ofonline applications: December 31, 2014, 14:00 hours

Last Date for entering CATscore: 6th January 2015, 17:00 hours

Please shoot your admissionrelated queries to  @shambhavi253 , @veeebeee   , @MonkeyBusiness  and @rohitdcet1387 

Please join Aspirant Helpdesk FBgroup:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NITIE.Aspirant.Helpdesk.2015/

Regards,

Team IMPACT (2014-2016Batch)

Branding and AspirantRelations Committee, NITIE

Hi 

Is there any one who got a call last time here ?

@shambhavi253  I am doing a paid Internship  for which I can provide my pay slips and joining-letter as proof. 

But my designation is "INTERN".

Can I mention it as Work Experience in the application?

Hi All, what was the cut-off percentile for NC-OBC category in CAT-2014 for PGDIM Program ?

Can one apply and  complete the form even after cat exam . that is after 22nd november ? 

A 9 digit cat registration no needs to b mentioned..This yr we just have the cat registration id and its nt a 9 digit ! wat to do now ?

hi, we need to submit the application only after entering the cat score or can we submit the application without it?

I have done B.Sc in mathematics..I have 65.5% all over...Am I eligible to apply? I saw there were only options for B.tech or M.tech...Please reply...

10th 78.13%.12th 81.17% Grad 63.33%(UoP)..is it fruitful to apply for nitie..?

i have a query regarding PGDISEM... i have not much idea about this course. How are its future perspective? Being a chemical engineer i find it related to my field and do i have to separately appy for this course along with PGDIM?

I have my seventh semester exam from November to December. And result will be declared somewhere between March-April. Therefore, I'm facing problem in form fill up. is the seventh semester marks mandatory????

which is the reciept number /is it the order number that citrius provided i.e txn id?

Recieving error message during application at Enter CAT Details page ,

I get a prompt - Please enter valid Quantitiative and DI score. And hence I am not able to proceed. Please assist.

Hi,

While filling the form, under Post Graduate and UG academic details, it is asked to "Enter Summer internship/Final year project (Under Graduate) details (Approx. 500 Characters)" and "Enter Academic Achievements (Approx. 500 Characters)", is this for graduation?

It's under the Post Graduate and UG academic details tab so I'm bit confused. Kindly guide @shambhavi253 , @spandey160691  ,@febin.anto and @rohitdcet1387 

cat cut off for nitie with sectionals  ?  cat 13  plz 

is the tuition  fees for Candidates who are children of Indian workers in Gulf countries different from the normal candidates?

How many seats are reserved for international candidates?

Do they accept CAT score from international candidate?

what was the cut-off last year for international students?

Guys, Has anyone submitted his/her online application ? I have completed the payments and uploads properly. When i click submit, it comes back to the same page. No error is thrown though !.. Anyone facing this issue ?

Cut off for PGDISEM pls for GEN category ?

while entering SGPA out of 10. The program itself calculates average SGPA and giving more than 10 as result. And i have entered my university conversion formula but it is not taking the formula into account

Sorry for bothering with such a petit request, but while filling up the form I came across a field. "Please enter Parent/Guardian income Per annum". As in my case none of my parents are working, however I am employed, am I supposed to enter my earnings or leave it a zero.

Thanks in advance.