[2015-17] SICSR Official Discussion Thread

SICSR, celebrating its 25th year was one of the first Institutes in Maharashtra to offer high quality computer education.
SICSR is located in the heart of Pune City. Our location, our broad portfolio of academic IT programmes, our talented and diverse student body, and our dedicated faculty members work together to create an educational experience that is relevant, enriching, and uniquely Symbiosis.
 If you are considering IT education, we invite you to explore Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR). 
SICSR has outstanding IT infrastructure available to support the programmes besides its excellent book collection and reference library.

Dear Aspirants,

This is the official thread for SICSR, If you have any query about SICSR then you can post all your doubts here.

what is a last date to register SICSR ?
and also provide information about last year placement

I had given snap exam this year, I want to know what is the cutoff for SICSR this year and also want to know the last date to apply for SICSR.

What will be cut off for SICSR for MBA-IT this year?

So the lV semester is an industry internship in Msc CA.

1.) Do we have to find these jobs our self or that is the placement itself? 

2.) What was the average package given to Msc CA last year?

plz suggest topics for gd and wat

What's this online registration form?

how to prepare for wat /pi for sicr ?

Dis year in 2015 i have read sm wer... GE i.e grp exercise is been removed from a selection process.candidate will be selected on the basis of PI- WAT only. 

Feeling nervous. 

Have PI-WAT for SICSR 2015 tmoro... 

GD-pi-wat 2015 result announced??

Anyone there for MBA(IT)?

Any 1 who hot selected for Msc(CA) ? 

what is the average package at sicsr for MBA-IT ? any idea? plzz share, it will be helpfull

selected and will be dropping it 😊

got selected for MBA-IT. Is it worth joining for a person with 20 months of ex in ITes??

Waitinglist is 115...Can I get sicsr??? 

is it better than ibs hyd???

wht to choose, sicsr or ibs hyd??? plzzz help

Hey guys!! I have been shortlisted for SICSR? Is it worth going?

converted sicsr...but leaving 😃

waitlist moves by 1