[2015-17] Official Thread for Shiv Nadar University School Of Management & Entrepuenership(SNU-SME) - Admission Queries

Admissions are Now Open for the 2-year MBA program at Shiv Nadar University - School of Management and Entrepreneurship

Eligibility : CAT OR GMAT

Last Date to Apply : 30th April, 2015

You can post Admissions and related queries here.

What is the placement scenario in the college??????nd will paying such a high tuition fee worth it for a fresher?

The Last Date to Apply for the SNU-SME MBA Program has now been extended to 31st March 2015.

“Few decisions we take change our lives and turn our path towards success & excellence. The journey that started at School of Management & Entrepreneurship, Shiv Nadar University, one years ago was one such decision. I was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful campus and the quality of facilities at the university. Our professors have inspired us and challenged us throughout this quest to help us reach the epitome of success and achievement through a unique approach of “Learning by Doing “. The diverse experiences here have helped me integrate & channelize my aspirations in the right direction. As an SNU student, I feel proud and confident to stroll in the competitive lanes of the corporate world.”

- KARISHMA GUPTA

•  

At School of Management and Entrepreneurship, I have had a good learning experience. The teaching style has been really good supported with the case studies for every concept to understand better. The faculty here is prodigious with experience of teaching at renowned institutions and have got industrial experience as well. The most admired thing about the MBA has been the passion for driving innovations and encouraging entrepreneurs. This is proven with introduction of courses like ‘Design Thinking and Innovation’ which is a completely new thing in our country. The various student clubs here at Shiv Nadar University is worth mentioning.

Mukil Pillai (MBA 1st Year)