[2014-2016] SITM Pune - Admission Queries

*Welcome to the Official “SITM 2014-16” Admission Queries and Discussions thread on Pagalguy ! :smiley: * About SITM (Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management) - The ‘Finest’ Telecom B School Each year SITM witnesses tremendous…

Welcome to the Official "SITM 2014-16" Admission Queries and Discussions thread on Pagalguy ! 😃

About SITM (Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management) - The 'Finest' Telecom B School

Each year SITM witnesses tremendous amount of energy flowing onto the campus in the form of aspirants willing to be a part of this prestigious telecom management institute. And last year it was no different. The admission process of 2013-15 batch was a huge success and the aspirants were very supportive & co-operative through out the process resulting in SITM admitting some of the brightest minds in the country.

This journey would not have been possible without the umpteen fruitful interactions that take place here through this medium , which helps & guides aspirants correctly.

This thread will solve the above said purpose. Feel free to post whatever queries you have in mind and they will be answered as early as possible by our team.

We kindly request you to refrain from making comparisons of any kind and avoid any other such comments which would be inappropriate for the public forum.

Courses at offer :

SITM offers the Two Year Full Time:

Masters in Business Administration - Telecom Management [ MBA - TM ] in the following specializations:

Systems and Finance

Marketing and Finance

Note :

From this year onwards SIU has brought the complete admission process under one umbrella. The process has been completely revamped . A simplified, streamlined process which is candidate friendly, convenient, advantageous and economical to a candidate for the Academic Year 2014-15. Symbiosis International University will conduct the complete process centrally.

It is important for you to go through the SNAP bulletin. You can download the bulletin from here

Official Snap website link -http://www.snaptest.org/

Important Dates :

Last date for Registration for SNAP - November 22nd, 2013 (Friday)

Last date for Payment - November 26th, 2013 (Tuesday)

SNAP Test 2013 - December 15th, 2013 (Sunday)

Announcement of Result - January 9th, 2014 (Thursday)

Last year's Admission threads :

2013-15

2012-14

SITM Links :

Website -www.sitm.ac.in

Email : [email protected]

Admission : [email protected]

Telephone : +91 - 20 - 39116170/80

Follow us on

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/symbiosis.sitm

@Ddk @anish.sitm @kaushal1988 @hTc are here to answer your doubts mg

We welcome you once again ! Do check the following posts for some important & relevant information.

This post might be edited and updated as and when needed.

All the best ! 👍

Reserved for future.

What was the cut off percentle last year?

Communiqué: An "idea" brought by communicating in a unique manner.

Communiqué13 – 2nd International Telecom Seminar is scheduled on 20th – 21st September 2013. It brings on a neutral platform, visionaries from across the global ICT industry to discuss and explore the various current global telecom trends.

More than 40+ industry experts from in and around the globe will be gathering and sharing their thoughts and expert opinions on this 2 day mega event that would imbibe students with great knowledge of the ICT vertical.

For details visit:

http://seminar.sitm.ac.in

What exactly is telecom mgmt...and future prospects plz....? thnx in advance...:)

Please tell me more about summers n final placements...

thnx in advance....:)

We are on FB too...You can also get your queries resolved here !

Join this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SITM.Admission/

Best wishes !!

I am BE Mechanical candidate. Currently having 30 months of exp. Is it worth to apply for SITM looking to my qualification?

What is expected cut offs for SITM ? And How is the collage ?

Hi,i am from commerce background (B Com) with 2 years of experience in Accounting.Is it essential to have Engg degree or work exp in Telecom industry to get into??What are my chances?? pls reply

whats expected cutoff to get a call ?

whats the fee structure ?
plz help

whats the expected cutoff for this yr?

whats the fee structure?

Is SITM only for engineers? I am a commerce student. Have no special knowledge in telecom but would like to learn it. Is it good enough for commerce students?

PERCENTILE OF COMPOSITE SCORE

Percentile of SNAP Score

Percentile of Academic Profile Score

any chance of any calls?

76.xx .. any chance fr me...??????? very tensed.... 😐 😐 😐

PERCENTILE OF COMPOSITE SCORE 46.7621

Percentile of SNAP Score 63.191

Percentile of Academic Profile Score 23.1848

Does i ve any chance of getting a call from SITM?

percentile of composite score : 82.20 ... any chances ??

58.....any remote chance of call ????😠😠😠

http://fi.ge.pgstatic.net/attachments/d7fa0f885d0248f9a3d480e96c7db991.pdf

A list of 20 general interview questions for PI!
🍻