[2014-2016] SIOM (MBA-Operations) PI-WAT Discussions

Heartiest Congratulations to all who cleared the cutoff!! :beers: Now, its time to get into some serious preparations for PI-WAT process. This thread will help you to get some insights and healthy discussions pertaining to PI-WAT pro…

Heartiest Congratulations to all who cleared the cutoff!!🍻

Now, its time to get into some serious preparations for PI-WAT process.

This thread will help you to get some insights and healthy discussions pertaining to PI-WAT process (before and after) up until the final results are declared. We will do our best to resolve all your queries and help you to get familiar with the new process. πŸ˜ƒ

Leave no stone unturned to clear off the last hurdle!

All The Best!! 😁

πŸ‘

Hi
Can you please provide few topics for WAT ??

IS PI-WAT A SIMULTANEOUS PROCESS (OR) THOSE, WHO QUALIFY IN WAT SHOULD ONLY ATTEND PI?IF SO WEIGHTAGE FOR WAT AND PI SEPARATELY.. IS CUTOFF WEIGHED FOR FINAL SELECTION..?CONFUSED

Do they prefer a dropper over a work exp person..

The PI-WAT status can be checked on the following link mg:

https://oamssnap.blueshiftindia.com/piwatstatus/

Hi , I have a query . What will be the process for WAT -Pi .
As per my understanding , the Group Task is no more there . Is that correct ?
I believe we are supposed to just write an essay in WAT and then take up the PI .
Please let me know if i am correct .

P.S - I have a call only from SIOM .

@SrikanthP.SIOM

Any one from Chennai preparing for PI- WAT and have their interview on 15th feb?

Dear aspirants, Here are the contact details of the mentors for 2014-2016 batch aspirants. Feel free to contact us, to clarify your doubts regarding PI-WAT process or anything related to admission procedure. I believe, we will be able to help you out and show right direction. All the best!πŸ˜ƒ

Can someone pls let me know about the placement in SIOM for IT guys?? By seeing the placement report and participating companies, the dominance of manufacturing sector can be observed.lookround @saurabh.labhe

Hi,
what is the time allocated for WAT?

Puys , in the biodata for the Education qualification we need to mention ONLY the highest qualification ? Or compleete 10t 12th with % >

can anybody tell me how are you writing the biodata??

we need to bring extra curicular photostate copies also or just the originals certificate ?

Dear aspirants,One important notice from SIU:

Documents required during the PI-WAT The number of photocopies required for each document for the process is as follows:

SNAP Admit Card-Attested and with SIU Stamp- Original+1 Photocopy

PI-WAT Admit Card-Attested- Original+1 Photocopy

Photo ID Proof- Original+1 Photocopy

E Mail Confirmation- Print out+ 1 Photocopy

Document Verification*:

Class 10th Marks Sheet

Class 12th Mark Sheet

Graduation-Individual Semesters Mark Sheets

Work Experience Cert.Category Certificate

*All the documents for the verification process have to be the originals accompanied by 1 set of photocopies. (In case of a discrepancy- 3 sets of photocopies)

Does anyone out here remembers till what date, the experience asked while registering for SNAP?
And if i can check my registration form now?
Help!

Hi all
Just to have a rough idea of how the interviews have gone & what will be the conversion rate,I'm posting this post

Can you please give me details of your interview...
1: No of ques asked
2: No of ques you answered
3: Your overall impression you created on the panelist

This will help us compare our own interview with others & have a clue whether we will be shorltisted or not

Hello can any body tell me about the fee refund policy of sims kirkee?lookroundlookroundlookroundlookroundlookroundlookroundlookroundlookroundlookroundlookround

SIOM Converted πŸ‘πŸ˜mg

Hi Seniors, can you pls provide info about waitlist movement ?. I have wait list of 543 for SIOM..how realistic are the chances ? General Category. Considering last year for how much time the wait list was moving and how fast ?