[2014-2016] SIMConnect - The official SIMC Pune admission query thread

Hello Guys,SIMConnect, an SIMC Pune Campus Connect initiative, is back to answer your doubts or queries about the admission process for the 2014-2016 Batch. Also watch this space for official information and updates about the admission process d…

Hello Guys,

SIMConnect, an SIMC Pune Campus Connect initiative, is back to answer your doubts or queries about the admission process for the 2014-2016 Batch. Also watch this space for official information and updates about the admission process directly from the SIMC director, Prof. Chandan Chatterjee, faculty and students themselves.

Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communications, Pune is a premier institute offering post-graduate courses in communication. The institute is part of Symbiosis International University, Deemed University. The courses on offer are MBA (Communications Management) and Masters in Mass Communication (MMC)

SIMC Pune shortlists candidates on the basis of SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) scores for MBA and SIMC MMC test for MMC and subsequent selections are through another written test and PI process.

So please feel free to ask anything you want to know about the courses, academics, the campus and facilities here at SIMC Pune.

You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for glimpses of life @SIMC Pune.

Cheers and All the best πŸ˜ƒ

SIMConnect Pune

SIMC Pune website - www.simc.edu

Thank you for posting this thread. What is the cut off score (marks out of 180) required for fetching a call ?

What'l be the estimated cut off for SIMC pune this year?rolleyes

when is the last date to apply ??

What is the fees including hostel facilities for the mba(cm) programme in simc? What are the average and highest salaries?

do i have any chance for the cm programme in simc pune with 52.3557 percentile? I am a graduate in advertising and sales force management and my eng and gk percentiles are considerably good.will that stand a chance? n hw do we see our composite snap scores?

hi everyone

1. i scored composite 83 percentile in snap, what are my chances of getting a call?
2. what are job profiles offered at simc and average ctc students get? if anyone can share, would be a great help.😁

i scored 64 percntile so i have an opportunity to be a part of SIMC ????

i got 69 %ile in snap.... will i get a call?

Can you share the fee structure of SIMC-P for CM course. Also how is life at SIMC ?

is there any discussion being carried out on simc forum ? could u share the link?

what is the cut-off for simc-pune this year?

(General candidate)

hello..i have got a call from simc...can anyone please share some information about the placements and the average package offerd??

hii i got a call from simc pune....i have no idea about mba in communication management? could some one please tell me what it is and how is the placement?? is it good for females?

I've got a call 4m SIMC. Is it worth it, after 2.5yrs work ex? Avg package? Placements? Somebody plz enlighten me!! Since it is just 1 common interview, how to go about the preps, Mass comm is not my domain!rolleyes

Hi, I wanted to know if there is a concept of 2nd cut off list for SIMC pune, if so when will that be announced?

Hi I would like to know if there is a concept of 2nd cut off list for SIMC pune, if so then when will be announced?

i do not have much idea about doing mba in communications although i have interest in it.now as i have a call from simc pune i need some guidence to reach to any conclusion.anybody plz help😠😠

when do the result of MMC test come out?😁