[2014-2016] SICSR Admission Queries

*Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR) aims at building the future leaders for the IT industry worldwide by imparting world class IT education to them. We offer state-of-art information technology education for building lead…

Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR) aims at building the future leaders for the IT industry worldwide by imparting world class IT education to them. We offer state-of-art information technology education for building leading-edge and innovative IT applications. IT has become a critical tool for economic, business and social development and will play a pivotal and catalytic role in a nation's progress. The fundamental principles on which we lean on are to use IT in all that we do so that our students are technology savvy and are practicing what they learn namely the use of IT to solve business problems.

Hi All,

You are all invited to raise your queries regarding admission in SICSR and we will answer them.

Regards,
Manish Singh

What is the procedure of filling up Msc forms.

@Amandeep123

What is the procedure of filling up Msc forms.

Hi Amandeep,

Please find attached the link for MSC admission:-

https://oamssnap.blueshiftindia.com/mscca/webSite/

Does the college assist students in getting education loans sanctioned?

Does a student requires to be of IT background in graduation to study in SICSR or any Enng. graduate can apply for it? How is the college compared to other Symbiosis colleges?

@ashish_200491

Does the college assist students in getting education loans sanctioned?

Yes college assist students in getting loan 😃

@bear

Does a student requires to be of IT background in graduation to study in SICSR or any Enng. graduate can apply for it? How is the college compared to other Symbiosis colleges?

Prior IT knowledge is advantage but not necessary...college will provide assistance and you will easily grasp IT concepts

All the best for result 😃

Hi! what are my chances with an expected score of 70 and AP 4.67?

from wer did u check ur scores?? @antifup

what ws the last yr cut off???

Hi this years cut off for general category is 55 composite.

Hi can anyone tell me the packages offered (Highest , Lowest, Average) for the year 2012-2014 and some of the reputed companies that came for the placement.Any help would be appreciated. I have been selected for the WAT-PI process for 2014-16.

Hi . can anyone say the average package offered for the experienced ppl in MBA -IT .

hi,what is placement scenario for MSc-ca for current year?
Thanks in advance..

Hii , Can somebody please tell me the average package offered in SICSR , I have been selected for mba- IT , and in waiting list -46 for SCIT ,Also can somebody tell me if I would make it to SCIT with 46 in waiting list ?

thanx in advance 😃

@Nish24

Hii , Can somebody please tell me the average package offered in SICSR , I have been selected for mba- IT , and in waiting list -46 for SCIT ,Also can somebody tell me if I would make it to SCIT with 46 in waiting list ?

thanx in advance

@Nish24

thanx in advance