[2014- 2016] Official Thread for Shiv Nadar University School Of Management & Entrepuenership -Admission Queries

Shiv Nadar University’s School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SME) is launching its maiden program, the Master of Business Administration in 2014. The 2 year, full time, residential program is designed specifically to respond to the needs of …

Shiv Nadar University's School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SME) is launching its maiden program, the Master of Business Administration in 2014. The 2 year, full time, residential program is designed specifically to respond to the needs of industry and to provide a high quality education to students who have the passion to develop themselves into outstanding leaders of organizations. SME's MBA program will offer an electives based structure for students to explore diverse areas of importance to business management based on their interests.

Eligibility: CAT OR GMAT

Last Date to Apply: January 20, 2014

To know more please visit: http://snu.edu.in/admission/admissions_open_for_mba.aspx

Hi yall!

Just a shoutout.
SNU MBA deadline is this 20th. As in Jan 2014.
I am going to apply. In the process actually.
*Fingers crossed!rolleyes

Hi,I just finished my UnderGrad and I have reasons to only want to do my MBA in India and specifically in the North.

So I picked SNU (Shiv Nadar University):

UG: 8.01

Gmat: 570

awa: 4

Please reply soon. what re my chances?

What is the minimum cut off marks for CAT to make a candidate eligible for the SNU- MBA program?rolleyes

What kind of companies will come to campus for placement and what will be the profile?

What are the available specializations at Shiv Nadar university for MBA?

Also, FYI, they are offering a full tuition waiver for applicants with a CAT/GMAT percentile between 95 and 100.

And a 50% tuition fee waiver for those with percentiles ranging from 90-95.😲

ISEED has started India's first Help Desk for Entrepreneurs. This help desk acts as the first point of your contact to understand the support you would require and accordingly facilitate and organise them.

We provide entrepreneur access to tools, mentoring, community and educational resources that support each stage of business's development and growth.

Are any scholarships being offered for MBA by Shiv Nadar University? What is the procedure?

What do you think is the ideal batch size for MBA courses? What is the estimated batch size for Shiv Nadar University?

Is CAT Score eligible for Admission ?

• Is there any other requirement along with CAT score to be given for admission
  • What is the cut-off score for admission with CAT score ?

0 voters

@Josh652

Is CAT Score eligible for Admission ?

1) What is the cut-off score for admission with CAT score ?

2) Is there any other requirement along with CAT score to be given for admission Skip

Admission can be applied with CAT scores of CAT 2013.You also need to provide your unique CAT registration number in the application form without which the application will not be processed.

How many have applied till now?

Can someone tell me how is this university ? Got selected this year

whats the selection criteria for b.tech program for 2017-2021 in shiv nadar university? anybody could share their ideas and info available?