[2014-2016] MBE 2014 GD/PI Call Getters Discussion

The shortlist of candidates for GD/PI of MFC/MBE Programme - 2014-16 is out. The file for the complete list of candidates shortlisted has been attached with this post._The short-listed candidates will be required to present in person for GD/PI a…

The shortlist of candidates for GD/PI of MFC/MBE Programme - 2014-16 is out. The file for the complete list of candidates shortlisted has been attached with this post.

The short-listed candidates will be required to present in person for GD/PI at South Campus, University of Delhi, Delhi during March 10-14, 2014.

Selected candidates will be informed by post regarding the Date and the Time of their GD/PI.

We would be assigning mentors soon to all the selected candidates to assist them through the GD/PI process.

Kindly use this thread for further discussions if you have been shortlisted for either or both of the courses.

Link to FB PAGE:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/252991888210844/

One que : Is shortlist for GD/PI as per rank?

What is the form for ?
Are we supposed to post the form before coming to interview?

Anybody lives in Tamilnadu nd got shortlitsed?(March 12th)lookround👍

New FB Group for GD-PI call getters, Details regarding mentor etc. will be posted here. So join.
But do please mail ur CATID and Name to confirm your call status before joining :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/252991888210844/

OBC candidate with GDPI call pls share your profile

Can someone please tel me how to calculate my index score? I tried the link but was unable to do so.

Cut off???

As the list has been declared on a saturday morning and the office does not open on saturday & sunday, we could not get any info about the cutoffs as of now. We will let you know as soon as we get to know it, probably on monday. Index cutoffs might have increased as it totally depends on the number of applicants.

anyone here with 12th march new delhi 1.30 pm schedule?

the index score cutoff has been 89.8 for MBE :)

CAT OA 95.85 (qa 99.21 va 71.09)

xth 84.8

xiith 77.6

math 89

Index score as per 75,10,10,2.5 percent weightag to above factors comes out to be 90.3.

No call . Reason?

@Brooklyn How do we get to know our date for the GD/PI round.I have not received the dates in any of the mail communications even though my name is in the shorlisted candidates' pdf.

Thanks in Advance!!

Can anyone tell about the job prospects of the Programme. Which all areas MBE ppl can be employed in? Kind of roles offered in placements?

Please register yourself at following URL for GD-PI Mentorship:

http://goo.gl/7FyG56

These are some of the GD topics came in past year 2011& 2012

· Once I woke up in the Morning, I saw?

· Food comes first, Ethics later

· A person should not be honest: Straight trees are first to be cut

· We need more entrepreneurs and not managers, scientists

· Higher education should be for those who can pay for it.

· Peace and non-violence are outdated concepts today in India.

· Army job are not lucrative any more

· Politics is always better than economics.

· the wheel goes round and round

· hindustan vs youngistan.

· Women don't need reservation in parliament.

· innovative India

· Virtues of Idleness

· marriage is a social trap

· Jai Ho

· Wiseman say neither be a lender not a borrower.

· India vs Bharat

· Seeds

· THIRD FRONT

· India needs more IITs than IIMs

· BRAIN DRAIN SHOULD BE STOPPED.

I have also attached some MBE interview questions in docx file

I know MBE is more reknowed for finance, but is there any chance for a career in FMCG through MBE? I want to work in brand development profiles. Is MBE for me? Please give an honest feedback

Hello seniors...Please tell me how good will be MBE (in terms of profile offered during placements) for a mechanical engineer with 2.5 years of work exp in a core engineering consultancy firm.
I had applied to MBE because i am interested in economics, however, i have no certification for the same.
Please guide me

friends please take out 2 minutes and fill the form , its for a market research project on automobile batteries https://docs.google.com/a/mbe-du.org/forms/d/1xSCeeVx-Fctb1LGch8LgEdFwAvKei8gA_c6-wFgf8WY/viewform