[2014 - 2016] [email protected] Admissions And Related Queries

Dear Puys, Greetings from International School of Business and Media!!! The International School of Business and Media (ISB&M;) announces the start of admissions for the class of 2014. Through this thread we would be answering all your …

Dear Guys,

Greetings from International School of Business and Media!!!The International School of Business and Media (ISB&M;) announces the start of admissions for the class of 2014.Through this thread we would be answering all your queries relating to the admissions, placements, pedagogy, life at ISB&M;, its culture et al.

ISB&M; founded in 2000, ISB&M; has grown in size and reputation over the last decade and has established campuses in Pune, Kolakata, Bangalore and Gurgaon.

We would be pleased if you have a look at the snaps of ISB&M; premises and activities to acquaint yourself with the culture and life at ISB&M.;
With this, we welcome you to the little world of ISB&M; and would be more than glad to answer all your queries.

With warm regards ISB&M; Team

@isbmpunenande All campuses... Pune (Nande & Viman Nagar), Gurgaon, Kolkata, Bangalore. are AICTE approved?

Dear Ajay,

Two of our campuses - ISB&M; Nande, ISB&M; Bangalore are AICTE Approved. A B school stands for its holistic learning experience - its students, its faculty, academic environment to name a few. The student driven culture of ISB&M; helps students to learn operational as well as strategic knowledge through student council activities. ISB&M; students are well placed in top notch MNCs of the world. Here is the link to know more about placements at ISB&M; ...
http://www.isbm.ac.in/Placement.aspx

All the best for your B school search.

With Best Regards,
ISB&M; Team

Will Indian Economy bounce back to its 9 % above GDP growth rate?

@isbmpunenande need hostle facility detail at PUNE and BANGLORE campuces.listened that you have not full two year facility.is it true?

The hostel facility is available for both boys and girls at Nande Campus. Students in Bangalore campus stay in the vicinity of the campus.
Admissions Team

You could visit the website of ISB&M; ( www.isbm.ac.in) to know about Placements, Student Council, Faculty Profile. The objective of fine is to enforce discipline to attend Industry Guest Lectures, attend classes among other things. Student manual lists all the rules which any student studying at ISB&M; must abide by. The soul objective of ISB&M; is to ensure that each student imbibes as much learning from Guest Lectures, Seminars, Mock PI/GD sessions by attending all sessions. The value addition could only happen when students actively involve themselves with college activities wholeheartedly. We strive to facilitate active learning amongst our students so that they could bag a placement which is in tune with their expectations. The holistic learning experience at ISB&M; is similar to a top notch B school.

Please see http://www.isbm.ac.in/Placement.aspx, for placement details, and visit www.isbm.ac.in to know about Student driven activities, Life at ISB&M.;

Admissions Team

can you throw some light on the average packages ?

@isbmpunenande for pune and banglore campus ,for both only one form we can fill with 1100/=rs.?

@Preena8 Please check out this link for details : http://www.isbm.edu.in/isbmeduin/pune & www.isbm.ac.in/Placement.aspx
Regards,
Admissions Team
@ajayjain153 You could apply to both the campuses, Pune & Bangalore by paying Rs. 1300.

Regards,
Admissions Team

@Preena8
@isbmpunenande i want to apply to your college.. i have written only xat and my score is 54 percentile..but the cut off for your college is 60 in xat. so.. i want to apply through the scores of feb-cmat.. which i hope i will score better than xat.. so..if i apply now..will your college conduct GD-PI SESSIONS again based on feb-cmat results?? .. as i am not eligible for the present gd-pi sessions! plz.do reply to my query!!
@isbmpunenande can you plz .. provide info..regarding the gd-pi process and admisiions..based on feb-cmat only!!

@suryachandan Dear Surya,
You could fill the application process now with your current XAT score to be eligible for the GD PI process in February. However, once your CMAT results are out, you could submit the CMAT result then.

Here is the information about the GD PI process
Last date for receipt of completed Application Form : February 10, 2013
Group Discussion & Personal Interviews : February 16-24, 2013

To know more about the application process, please visit http://www.isbm.ac.in/Admissions_Pune_Nande.aspx

Regards,
Admissions Team

Hi Team.

1. Could you throw some light with respect to the PGDM course on Communications , at pune ?
Is it a must to take up the ISB&M; entrance test ?
I tried registering last night for the PGDM Marketing as well as the Communications course, but before i could complete the details, pressed the submit button and the "PAYMENT ID" got triggered. I forgot to take a note of the same, thinking I'd get a mail trigger from the institute, but I havent. Please guide me at the earliest.

2.Also what are the chances for a student whose CAT/XAT marks are low ? Is there in any profile based shortlist for the GD/PI, for the PGDM course ?

Also, how is the overall experience and the crowd. It would be of great help, if seniors could pitch in.

Please.
Thanks 😃