[2014-2016] IMI Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission Queries

Hello Fellow Puys !!! The Admission process for the PGDM batch of 2014-16 at International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar has begun! The student members of the Admission Committee would be happy to address you admission related queries. …

Hello Fellow Puys !!!

The Admission process for the PGDM batch of 2014-16 at International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar has begun! The student members of the Admission Committee would be happy to address you admission related queries.

Click here to download the Admission Bulletin 2014

http://imibh.edu.in/media/132890/admission_bulletin_2014-16.pdf

I secured 54% in my intermediate and 71& in 10 th and 67 % in b.tech .Whether my candidature will be qualified in the selection process plz reply .

"We are proud to be a partner in the development of Bhubaneswar as a renowned educational hub."- Prof. Ramesh Behl, Director,IMI Bhubaneswar.

Read the exclusive interview given by Prof. Ramesh Behl to Road2MBA.com by following the link.

IMI Bhub PGDM or IMI-Kol PGDM...which one's better???

DO WE HAVE SECTIONAL CUT OFFS IN IMI?

Hi there,

it is written in your admission poster that 1 lac scholarship will be available, could you please let me know, will it be available to all deserving or certain number has been decided upon

Can u plz tell me about the selection criteria followed my IMI-bh..means cat cut off and ol??

@vaibhav_jindal

Can u plz tell me about the selection criteria followed my IMI-bh..means cat cut off and ol??

Hi @vaibhav_jindal , the cut off for last year was 60. Having said that, work ex, extra curricular are also taken into account while shortlisting for the interview. From there on, psychometric tests, interview and essay writing decides on your final call for the college.

Hope this helps! :)

Hi,
I would like to the CAT cutoff percentile for selection at IMI-Bh

hi,

i have secured 72 percentile in CAT
as mentioned earlier decent acads with work -ex
do i stand a chance ?

and wat abt placements for the current year ?

Can u plz provide me info about the total intake and the fees ? @APURV23

Hey!! Do we have to update our Cat percentiles somewhere?

QA 65.36 VA 76.62 OA -73.02 wat r my chances ??X,XII,UG 86,93,66general canditate

CAT score-71.02 , X-85, XII-68 , B.Tech-77. Work Ex-14 months till Dec. 2013. Do i stand a chance ?

My CAT OA-74.3, 10th 71,12th 56,BE-65% work ex of 7months till date, do i stand a chance?

hi. do we need t upload our CAT score in the IMI form as we enter mars there by loging into our application form..please update on this

I uploaded my CAT score card and saved it , but didnt made the payment that time , now when i again login do i have to upload the cat score card again ??

Earlier i did registration for IMI Delhi.As additional registration, i have already posted my draft to apply to imi- Bhubaneswar and it has reached too. I just want to know will i be getting confirmation for the same? Do i need to update anything from my side.?

when will be GD-PI start, can you tell me tentative dates??