[2014-16] SCMHRD Pune WAT-PI Queries

Hello Aspirants, The PI-WAT Shortlist status can be checked by clicking on the following link: https://oamssnap.blueshiftindia.com/piwatstatus/ Congratulations to all the candidates who got shortlisted for the WAT-PI process. Welcome…

Hello Aspirants,

The PI-WAT Shortlist status can be checked by clicking on the following link:

https://oamssnap.blueshiftindia.com/piwatstatus/

Congratulations to all the candidates who got shortlisted for the WAT-PI process. Welcome to the official SCMHRD 2014-16 WAT-PI Queries page.

We, the admissions team of SCMHRD are here to answer all your queries related to SCMHRD and its admission process. It's that time of the year where every second counts and we will try to solve your queries in best possible manner.

So, start shooting your queries on this forum and we assure you that they will be answered as quickly as possible. You may also connect with us at [email protected] for any concerns not related to the thread's general discussions.

All the very best for your preparation for WAT-PI.

Disclaimers:-

Kindly read the thread before posting any queries as they might have been answered

previously. All we need from you is a little bit of patience and faith. Also kindly refrain from

making any kind of comparisons of B-schools and any comment which might hamper the decorum of this forum.

Hi PUYs,

I have given SCMHRD as my second option after SIBM. But Today in the shortlist i can see as below.

1) MBA - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS - SIIB

2) MBA - IT BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - SCIT

3) MBA - SCMHRD

4) MBA - SIBM Bengaluru

Does the above mean my priority for SCMHRD is at 3rd position?

hey! I got the following:

Congratulations! Symbiosis International University is pleased to confirm that based on the percentile of your composite score (Academic Profile score and SNAP 2013 score), you have been shortlisted for the Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) process only for the following programmes:

1) MBA - COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT - SIMC Pune

2) MBA - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS - SIIB

3) MBA - SCMHRD

4) MBA - SIBM Bengaluru

5) MBA - SIBM Pune

Does this mean that although I've cleared the cut-off, my score may not be good enough for getting into SIBM(P)?? And that after the PI-WAT, I might be in the waiting list for it??

And also, is SIBM(B) better or SCMHRD better for MBA in HR? Based on pay package n everything else...

thxx

What is the weightage given to the WAT/PI? Can you pl elaborate the process that follows from now on!

Hi ,

My name is Murali . I have been shorlisted for SCMHRD WAT/PI .

Work Profile :

Current : Royal Bank of Scotland - Assistant Manager (Research and Analytics) - 1year and 5 months

Past - Beroe Consulting India (a market research firm ) - worked here for 11 months .

In total I have 29 months of work ex .

Request everyone's guidance and help in this thread on the WAT and PI process .

schmrd cutoff??

Hi. Can anybody give me some info about the interview centres. There are in total 6 centres n Pune : Lavale 1,2,3 Hinjewadi 1,2 and Kirkee centre. WHich centre is situated where and which one is nearest to the Railway station?

anyone has any idea about WAT and PI process. What kind of WAT is taken?

I have booked the afternoon slot at Bangalore on Feb 9th . This leaves me about 20-21 days to prepare for the WAT/PI process .

Details regarding the WAT and PI process will be really helpful .
what is the weightage assigned to the composite score and WAT/PI process in the eventual selection process ?
what are the topics generally asked in WAT? Is it mostly current affairs or general topics ?

Inputs on the above would be greatly appreciated .

does work ex play a big role in scmhrd selection process,i.e. WAT-PI..??
i heard freshers are not readily admitted..

Hi

I got the following call letter

Symbiosis International University is pleased to confirm that based on the percentile of your composite score (Academic Profile score and SNAP 2013 score), you have been shortlisted for the Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) process only for the following programmes:

MBA - BANKING AND FINANCE - SSBF

MBA - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS - SIIB

MBA - SCMHRD

MBA - SIBM Bengaluru

Can you tell the format and content of the Written Ability Test (WAT) and the general level and time duration of the PI?

@SCMHRD-Pune

Hi Puys,

I resigned from my previous job on september 2013. I have yet to receive the final settlement from my company. This includes the work-ex certificate as well. I have got another job from october onwards. I know for the current job offer letter and last payslip will do but what should i do for the previous job work-ex?

Please do give ur suggestions!!

Hi guys.Could u please tell me regarding work ex document.I am currently working.Can we submit pay slips for previous months?

Can someone please share the link to the prospectus ?

Can someone please tell me whether we had to fill anything online and submit before the interview or was anything to be filled and sent?

@SCMHRD-Pune Kindly help

Hey Guys! Can someone suggest what can I do if I somehow lose my SNAP admit card. Do they allow you to appear for the WAT/PI process without it? I have all other docs. Someone who's gone through the process in the previous years may be of real help here. Thanks!

Hey, could anyone give me tips on the interview.....anything special to be prepared about....?