[2014-16] IIM Shillong PGP Waitlist tracker

People, please fill in the tracker form so that everyone in the waiting list can get a better idea of what kind of movement they can expect. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qLCKVCzYiCw8BDeS5vrbLNidVmmdsRotNxONYYDXJuk/edit#gid=1132759402

People, please fill in the tracker form so that everyone in the waiting list can get a better idea of what kind of movement they can expect.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qLCKVCzYiCw8BDeS5vrbLNidVmmdsRotNxONYYDXJuk/edit#gid=1132759402

Dude..you've blocked others from editing the doc 😛

can any one post the waitlist movement of iim-s last year..?

Can anyone tell k when i can c wl movements ??

i am wl 56. wat r the chances ??
@prachi_a plz help !!

WL 291 general...any chances???

Guys, previous year's waitlist trends are not indicative of this year's process and won't be helpful at all. They have been shared on the final converts thread however you can see for yourself that there is no definite pattern. Regards Prachi Agarwal IIM Shillong

guys im waitlisted at 29 in the DAP category for IIMS.. are their any chances??

when is the next waitlist movement?

Hi. If you converted/are in wl of MDI, please fill up MDI WL Tracker on Google Docs. Please help people decide better 😃

till when is the admission process at shillong gng to continue...as i have already paid fees in IMTG...and the cut off date there is May 31, 2014. Here I have waitlist no- Gen 291...anyone any idea???

People, have been a bit out of touch with these things lately, so forgive me if I sound stupid, when will the waitlist movement for IIM Shillong be declared? (Or has it already been declared )

WL:58 , General

By what date can i expect it to be coverted , if converted at all ? Have to submit acceptance fee at IIM-Rohtak and they wont refund it post 28 May.

just called the AO, dey said the new list wud b out by tomorrow !! 👍

i am waitlisted at 185 number in sc category.. do i stand any chance of a convert?

New list by evng, thts what AO told me....!!

be prepared guyss 😃

Any updates about the next WL movement?

guys gen wl moves by 11 place only

Last date for submission of token fees after latest w/L movement ??

The wait list movement is a shocker ,when will the next movement be announced ?