[2014-16] IFMR Admissions and Related queries.

Hi all aspirants, The admission forms of IFMR are out. This year IFMR is moving to a new campus in Sri City. There it has Cadbury, Kellog’s, Pepsi Co., Isuzu, Kobelco and many other leading MNCs as neighbors. This thread is dedicated …

Hi all aspirants,

The admission forms of IFMR are out. This year IFMR is moving to a new campus in Sri City. There it has Cadbury, Kellog's, Pepsi Co., Isuzu, Kobelco and many other leading MNCs as neighbors.

This thread is dedicated for all your queries regarding IFMR Sri City and the Admission Process. Feel free to use this thread to resolve any of your queries and doubts regarding IFMR.

Courses: PGDM- 180 seats

Specializations Available:

· Finance

· Marketing

· Human Resource

· IT and Operations

· Financial Engineering

· Developmental and Sustainable Finance

· Strategy

Qualifying Exam: CAT(2013), XAT(2014), CMAT (Sept), GRE and GMAT

Selection Procedure:

· Written Analysis Test

· Personal Interview

Go through these links to get a better picture about IFMR and the on-going events.

Important links:

Facebook page :facebook.com/IFMRChennai

Official college website: ifmr.ac.in

Official Blog: Life@IFMR : ifmrbschool.blogspot.com

FAQs: http://www.ifmr.ac.in/programs/pgdm/faqs/

Final Placement Report: http://www.ifmr.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Placement-Report.pdf

All the best for your entrance exams.

http://www.ifmr.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/PGDM2014_Admission_Brochure1.pdf

No separate PGDM-FE program this time ?? Someone enlighten me ! 😁

You can visit this page to know more about student activities, guest lectures, events and other happenings on IFMR campus.

Hi

I heard that GRE score is accepted for admissions at IFMR. Is this true? If yes, what is the cut-off?

Hi ,

My profile is 10th- 89%, 12th - 87%, U.G GPA - 6.8, GRE-290/340, Professional work experience of 1year and 3 months. What is the possibility of me getting admitted into IFMR??

What was the cutoff for CAT/XAT/CMAT last year???

Hi Aspirants,

The link for the Admissions is here,

Xth :87.80 XII 83.80 btech 64.80 cmat 210marks (94.88percentile)

wat are my chances?

Can anyone please tell whether relieving letter is a mandatory document to be furnished while taking admission..?

And what is the average package..?

Last date to apply?

Hii..............
Got 180 CMAT around 89%tile.........Presently Workex around 16 months in world top 100 IT financial companies......working on investment banking projects........certified Quantitative method in finance professional,cfa level 1 candidate.....College Project publish in Washington university journal and good other extra curricular activity....10th-74,12th-64,BE-72.....what are chances......

Hi

I got 3442 rank in cmat do i have a chance in IFMR...?

10th 88% inter 87.2 B.tech 8.23gpa work exp:-29 months till date.

does ifmr accept mat scores?

what were the cut off's for last years admissions?

93 percentile in cmat...4824rank...197marks....10th : 85.....12th : 75......BSc : 65....lots of extra curricular ....what are my chances to get a call 4 gd pi..

i'am interested in development finance ....is the placement for this course is same as other pgdm programs

what is the placement stats of last two years??

Companies that visited the campus last year:

1. Crisil
2. Genpact
3. Novartis
4. BOFA
5. FINO
6. Amba Research
7. JP Morgan
8. Kotak securities
9. HDFC
10. RBS
11. CTS-UBS
12. CBC
13. Acceture
14. iNautix
15. Vednata
16. Bharat Matrimony
17. Taj
18. Ashok Leyland
19. SBI Caps
20. HR solution

and many more.

If you want to know more about placements you can go to this link:

does college start in july..........i have a bond with my company till 24th june........

A lot has been talked abt IFMR having 100% placement. But what is the average packages which were ofered in the campus this year for the students?