2013 SBI PO preparation

Puys aspirants of 2013 SBI PO this is dedicated thread Xclusively for *SBI PO . *Till written exam gets over will be discussing only on typical questions which we come across during our prep & sharing tips to crack such Qs, more methods to solve…

Puys aspirants of 2013 SBI PO this is dedicated thread Xclusively for SBI PO . Till written exam gets over will be discussing only on typical questions which we come across during our prep & sharing tips to crack such Qs, more methods to solve such Qs. After written exam we 'll focus on preparation for interview. This thread would be fruitful only if we maintain its purpose of preparation to score maximum marks & not any discussion of after getting marks .....cut-offs, other issues etc

Mods request to you to plz let this thread continue as other thread is not dedicated to preparation.

Here is the link where we can share material in any format.

The link is
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B4KDglxtf-vxcUFvcFZiRGYwWkE/edit?usp=sharing

So puys,
keep start uploading material whatever you have.
Any one can pload material.

My first posting on GA

Q1. Indigenously developed Pinaka rockets were successfully test-fired Recently, the Pinaka is an area weapon system with a range of:
-A. 40 kilometers

Q2. Which of these States has the highest decadal (2001-11) growth rate of population?
-A. Bihar

Q3. The Sampriti-III is the Joint Special Forces Exercise of India and:
-D. Bangladesh

Q4. Which of these Stree Shakti awards is posthumously bestowed on Delhi gangrape victim 'Nirbhaya' on the occasion of Women's day by Central Govt?
-C. Rani Lakshmi Bai

Q5. The recent Indian budget has proposal for developing deep sea port at Sagar Island, which is located in:
-C. West Bengal

@me4fms said:
Puys aspirants of 2013 SBI PO this is dedicated threadXclusivelyforSBI PO . Till written exam gets over will be discussing only on typical questions which we come across during our prep & sharing tips to crack such Qs, more methods to solve such Qs. After written exam we 'll focus on preparation for interview. This thread would be fruitful only if we maintain its purpose of preparation to score maximum marks & not any discussion of after getting marks .....cut-offs, other issues etcMods request to you to plz let this thread continue as other thread is not dedicated to preparation.
good initiative sir...
I am writing this exam for the first time ,I have these doubts
how is the paper pattern?
duration of the test?
best books for reference?

Input: mean 13 issue 67 roads for 25 55 age over 97 38

Step1: 13 for mean issue 67 67 roads 25 55 age over 38 97
Step2: 13 25 for mean roads issue 55 age over 38 67 97
Step3: 13 25 38 for mean roads issue age over 55 67 97
Step4: 13 25 38 for mean roads over issue age 55 67 97
Step5: 16 49 121 for mean roads over issue age 100 169 256

Guys Please tell me whats the pattern of above input.... i tried i got the last step but someone tell me whts the pattern step by step....
@manaschat said:
Please let us strict the discussion on this for Preparation only… Only 5 weeks left for the exam… Let's not spam this one and concentrate only on preparation… Will try to provide some previous SBI paper for help…For general awareness, GK and Other banking related questions check the below sites... very helpful.....www.jagranjosh.comhttp://currentaffairs-businessnews.com/http://www.bankersadda.com/http://www.gktoday.in/Best to have Pratiyogita Darpan for GK if you can… or the SBI PO Preparation book… link of the book is below…https://www.flipkart.com/state-bank-india-sbi-associates-probationary-officer-po-exam-practice-work-book/p/itmdhx3744xdrwtv?pid=RBKDHWQ545NCMP6TPlease ping me your email-id.. will share the GK quiz pdf files for last 7 months updated on current affairs business news site.. those were shared in the Pagalguy GK thread earlier.
pls send me the GK quiz
mail: [email protected]

thnks
Siddhaarthan
please provide the solutionThe sum of all digits except the unity that can be substitted at the place of k in order to be divisible by 8 in the number 23487k2
options
1. 5
2. 14
4.none
@Praveen26 said:
Input: mean 13 issue 67 roads for 25 55 age over 97 38Step1: 13 for mean issue 67 67 roads 25 55 age over 38 97Step2: 13 25 for mean roads issue 55 age over 38 67 97Step3: 13 25 38 for mean roads issue age over 55 67 97Step4: 13 25 38 for mean roads over issue age 55 67 97Step5: 16 49 121 for mean roads over issue age 100 169 256Guys Please tell me whats the pattern of above input.... i tried i got the last step but someone tell me whts the pattern step by step....
Here is the solution which I got by asking on other forums wording diff

Sol 1 - alphabets in increasing order,,,, number till step 4 .... 1st on the left next 3 on the right... in step 5 numbers are squared ie 13=1+3 =sq(4)
starting alphabetically from right then to next alphabet to the left then to the right and so on.

Sol 2 by Munnaa on PG - (1+3)^2 (2+5)^2... Ascending order of consonants.. descending order of vowels (O, I, A ) ...(5+5)^2 (6+7)^2 (9+7)^2....
@AniQchampl 2. 14 is the answer. 7k2 is divisible by 8 only when K is 1,5,9 i.e 712, 752, 792.
So the sum is 5+9 = 14 (except 1)
mahii thanx a lot! :)

will be done positively.

thanx lot for shrin info.
@me4fms
yeah its the right one pattern

@turram_khan22
bhai u have done a great deed to us by provinding us with the same.
bingo got everythin yaara.
pleasure is all urs.
@AniQchampl said:
please provide the solutionThe sum of all digits except the unity that can be substitted at the place of k in order to be divisible by 8 in the number 23487k2options1. 52. 143.94.none
4. none of above ( ans:6)
@Sidharth_150 Plz explain the solution
@manaschat : My email ID : [email protected] !! KIndly send me that 7months GK pdf that you have . . thanks
@mahii said:
@Sidharth_150 Plz explain the solution
the sum of the digits except unity (1) SHOULD BE divisible by 8
2+3+4+8+7+k+2= 26+k
the nearest no div by k is 32 (26 +6) there for K should be 6

@Sidharth_150 Plz read the question carefully : U have not used the words :"that can be substitted at the place of k" .

hi puys

cud ne1 plz share computer and marketing mtrl useful 4 d exam
thnx in advc