[2013] Formula 1 season discussion

The 2013 season is about to start with the Australian GP just a couple of weeks away. With all the major changes set for 2014, this season will likely be decided on how the teams cope up with new pirelli tyres. With the ouster of HRT, we have a re…

I am backing Vettel for his 4th title

Difficult to predict...Want Raikkonen to win the championship but I think Alonso will win.

Any1 putting his money on merc with hamilton on board??

Backing Alonso to win his first title with ferrari

@Shivamgarg
Pre-season stats indicate that merc are doing quite well: http://www.formula1.com/news/features/2013/3/14310.html

They maybe the dark horses IMO. Melbourne will give us some pointers.
i hope that's true Shantha;but don't get swayed by these Pre season stats as they don't hold any water..Red Bull, Mclaren and Ferrari will unleash their true powers only at the start of the season :P

Why this thread has such poor visibility..Come on F1 has a huge fan base in India too..We need more activity on this thread.

P.S- Only 1 week to go

Most puys, are busy with GD PI or Year End Work or writing exams. Let the season begin and thread would really come alive. Hopefully 😛

FIA confirms 19 race calendar for 2013.! So no turkey, france or Austria!

@bhaduriarchit : Time or no time,Work or no work..such things should never be a concern for a true fan...

@shendenishant99 :Yeah mate, Ecclestone didn't manage to slot in the 20th race! Looks like u r also a Vettel fan just like me

Alonso will win. Time of Vettel is over now. F138 looks quite good. Also Hamilton will provide some surprises this season too.

@Shivamgarg I m more of a Kimi fan...
@Shivamgarg said:
Why this thread has such poor visibility..Come on F1 has a huge fan base in India too..We need more activity on this thread.P.S- Only 1 week to go
The number of people who watch F1 in India is quite high but those who follow it as a passion are a rare breed. Actually, I'm happy to see you guys out here. @shendenishant99 @abhinav_insane @Shivamgarg Hopefully we'll keep the discussion going till the end of the season.

guys count me in

i'm an ardent ferrari fan....and hoping alonso will start on a good note at melbourne

Who made the polls? Raikkonen in others!!!!

@thomaschandy said:
i'm an ardent ferrari fan....and hoping alonso will start on a good note at melbourne
Just give Alonso a car just NEAR to red bull. See the magic. Its very easy to win having best car and getting pole every time. Hope it doesnt happen this yr for Red Bull
@Shantha said:
The number of people who watch F1 in India is quite high but those who follow it as a passion are a rare breed. Actually, I'm happy to see you guys out here. @shendenishant99@abhinav_insane@Shivamgarg Hopefully we'll keep the discussion going till the end of the season.
I am following formula 1 since the days of Eddie Irvine and Damon Hill (2000). Hope ppl are more passionate about F1 now and not just during Indian Grand Prix which is mostly the case.

Yeah, we do not want a season like 2011. Rather, I'd be thrilled if we have the start of 2012 and the finale of 2010 with Alonso snatching the title from vettel in the last race. That would be just fantastic.