[2013-2015] TISS Admission Notification out for all Master's Programs

Helloo all Puys who are keen on TISS - finally TISS Notification for 2013-2015 is out! Website for Applications : https://admissions.tiss.edu/Helpline: 022-25525252Email : [email protected] Last Date for Applications : 17th No…

Helloo all Puys who are keen on TISS - finally TISS Notification for 2013-2015 is out!

Website for Applications : https://admissions.tiss.edu/
Helpline: 022-25525252
Last Date for Applications : 17th November 2012
Entrance Test : 13th Jan 2012

There are more programs this year and Master's Programmes have been started at Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses also. The intake has almost been doubled as compared to last year.

Just saw the ad in the newspaper but the site is still not showing any info

From the Ad : There are 39 programs this year. Last year there were 24.

So HUGE increase! BUt can't see any more details yet..

Yes. Ad is out. But I also cant see any details on the site as of now..

Here is the link of the ad in the epaper :

tried calling on the helpline number but no reply.. will have to wait till around 10 or 11am i think...

@MaxMBA said:
Helloo all Puys who are keen on TISS - finally TISS Notification for 2013-2015 is out!
Website for Applications : admissions.tiss.edu/
Helpline: 022-25525252
Last Date for Applications : 17th November 2012
Entrance Test : 13th Jan 2012
There are more programs this year and Master's Programmes have been started at Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses also. The intake has almost been doubled as compared to last year.
Regret the mistake in the earlier post :
TISS Entrance Test : 13th Jan 2013 .. not 2012

@MaxMBA which newspaper did u see the add
@LAVINA - saw it online on epaper - see it on this link
@MaxMBA Thank you !!!!
@MaxMBA You get any more info please do update me ..Keep me posted .. [email protected]

no notification on the website yet.... will advertisment wud come under the heading important dates... if i am checking ryt

website will be updated by monday evening....
@himanshi23 That status was shown even on last sunday. 😞 Anyways, hopefully, this monday..... they really show the contents....
@bhindifry
i am sure by the Monday we`ll have applications...

So finally the notification is out.

Please bear with the functioning of the IT department here. You will have to bear a lot with them during the course of the process. So, start practising
Also, requesting everyone to wait for a few more days. Do not be so excited. You will have more than enough time to do your research on the programs, decide which programs to apply to and finally, make the application.
@gdm4u87 Thanks again Gaurav!!

WHat is a form fees for TISS

@jeetuachtani said:
WHat is a form fees for TISS
@jeetuachtani
i think it is around 2000/-

Ahh..finally its out (still only almost)..hope the site will be up and running by monday